Reaction score
I'm looking for a good Deep Lying Forward for Schalke. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 wide with Franco De Santo or Maxim Choupo-Moting up front, but neither seems to be able to score more than 15 goals a season. I'm looking to retain my Bundesliga title for next season. Max pricetag has to be in the are of £20-25m

Jonathan Calleri is very good and quite cheap if he is still playing for Boca. I signed him for my Chelsea team in the 2nd sesaon and so far he scores almost in every match.

I'm looking for a good Deep Lying Forward for Schalke. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 wide with Franco De Santo or Maxim Choupo-Moting up front, but neither seems to be able to score more than 15 goals a season. I'm looking to retain my Bundesliga title for next season. Max pricetag has to be in the are of £20-25m
can you upload any photo with your instructions and your tactic?

i think dybala barbosa and martial are the best strikers in game

By far the best ready made striker in FM remains Elkeson.

26 yo, costs 10m approx (incl instalments), value shoots to 20m+ within 2 months of buying and continues to rise, has v good stats and is a goal machine and wins matches all on his own.

By far the best ready made striker in FM remains Elkeson.

26 yo, costs 10m approx (incl instalments), value shoots to 20m+ within 2 months of buying and continues to rise, has v good stats and is a goal machine and wins matches all on his own.

He looks good but his Chinese club give me an initial negotiation of £82m!!! Offering £30m (he's worth £13.5m) gets a revised negotiation of £62m. Have I got the right guy? Sure I have but worth checking.

He looks good but his Chinese club give me an initial negotiation of £82m!!! Offering £30m (he's worth £13.5m) gets a revised negotiation of £62m. Have I got the right guy? Sure I have but worth checking.

Yes you do - bought him a couple of times in the first season for between 10-15m so Im shocked by what you say ...

You can always declare interest before making the first offer, hoping he gets unsettled when they reject it.

Amr Gamal. Egyptian that has 20 in Determination. you need to have Egypt selected in your database.
Machine!