JLBfifa

Reaction score
Hi guys, very simple request, I need a striker for Swansea at £15m MAX (preferably around £10m). Bony being my only true striker, I need someone to keep him pushing to stay in the first team - someone who will score goals.

He may not be an out an out striker, but what's wrong with Michu?

Personally I prefer to play him in the AMC spot behind Bony, and I always like to have 2 out and out strikers in case I change my formation.

I tried Charlie Austin from Burnley and he was a starter from day 1(mainly because i didnt have other choices) and he scored about 20 goals for me as a poacher. Could be a good backup :)

I tried Charlie Austin from Burnley and he was a starter from day 1(mainly because i didnt have other choices) and he scored about 20 goals for me as a poacher. Could be a good backup :)

cheers mate, might try him as a backup, hes a good cheap choice.

Jelle Vossen,Tony Watt,Andi Weimann,Charlie Austin

May be a bit late now, but for any future reference Tony Watt is really good if bought young and given plenty of game time. Picked him up for only £6.75 Million in 2014/15 season for me at Blackpool (In Premier League). Had a shaky start but this season has 11 goals, 4 assists in only 20 games. There are obviously better strikers out there but for a player with many years in him and with a good record for a mid table team.

Sassa, plays for Botafoga i believe. Him or Maupay who settles quickly and scores loads despite his age.

Abel Hernandez, Carlos Fierro, Ademilson and Yassine Benzia are the players you want.