Fariborz

Reaction score
Hey! I am looking for a super good tactic to AS Roma? Would be appreciated!

And you leave the general training and match preparation for pre-season and During-season to Asistant Manager to take of?
I do it myself mate. Def poss for tough home and away games then attack movement for the rest. Always leave on balanced average and match tactics then slider in middle and rest after game only.

I do it myself mate. Def poss for tough home and away games then attack movement for the rest. Always leave on balanced average and match tactics then slider in middle and rest after game only.

Okay Thanks mate, but is this for pre-season or during-season?

Okay Thanks mate, but is this for pre-season or during-season?

Training is for the players, not the tactic. How one person does his training, won't necessarily be the effective way for you to do your training. But regardless of what you put as training, as long as you don't over train and tire the player, it will have ZERO effect on the effectiveness of your tactics.

Training is for developing the players. Development is a long process and it will take a long time (1-2 years) to see any significant results from it. Therefore, training has absolute zero effect on your current year performance (aside from match training, but even then). Thus, it is absolutely crazy (and shows you are confused about the game) if you think certain training techniques is required for a certain tactic to work. You could completely turn off training for the entire year and still get the same results that season. The only thing it would do is possibly hurt your players development. But that wouldn't be seen for another year or two since they naturally develop through match experience and success.

Therefore, ALL you have to do is make sure you have individual training set, either by individual attribute you want to improve in that player, or individual train him by the role he plays in the tactic. This will help mold his attributes around that tactic you are using. But, again, that won't be seen for years down the road. Also, make sure you have ANY kind of general training set, with also the match training all the way to the left or 3/4 of the way to the left. That is all. What you specifically training in general training really doesn't matter.