Steven2012

Reaction score
I have been playing FM12 since January and had been doing well with a variety of teams winning cups and leagues, scoring well and not conceding alot playing a 4 2 2 2, 2 x FB, 2x CB, 2 x W, BWM,CM. AF and P. Since my game crached and i had to install FM again it has been updated to the 12.2 version and now I aint doing well. Conceding alt, scoring every couple of games ( very inconisistant) and failing to but the clear cut chances we create. I have downloaded about ten dif tactics but none seem to suit the teams I go. Does anyone have a good tactic for this version of FM12 where I will be consistant and score alot of goals and have a tight back line?

4-4-2 (with at least 1 wide middle fielder) is the most balanced tactic. Else, I suggest customize your tactic based on your team stats, especially key players.

Can't download it, dont have any programs to help recognise it, need help!!!!

It doesn't require a program to recognise it except FM as it is a tac file (a tactic file for FM). Download the file and stick it in the tactics folder. Then, from inside the game you can import the tactic, as straightforward as that :)