Status
Not open for further replies.

kuliet

Reaction score
Hi guys, been using a few tactics in here and I'm quite impressed with JP woody's tactics and Mr Houghs' tactics been good, loving the new 4-2-4 one.

However, these tactics, 4-2-4, 4-1-2-3 do not work for lower teams which gain promotion. I recently got promoted with Cardiff and played 15 games lying at 19th, lost 10 in a roll and I have tried both tactics since gaining promotion. I have gotten gsome players to help with the top plight of the premiership, Schmeichel, Hart, Djourou, Burdisso, Tosic, Barazite, Neymar, Diaby, Brian Ruis, Etuhu, Buonanotte, Fred (Brazilian), Zuculini (Franco), Vazquez, Mattock, to name a few, and I have struggled a lot.

Can anyone hook up a good tactics to help? JP Woody, Mr. Houghs, anyone....

4-3-3

wing back(automatic) centre back(stopper) centre back(ball playing defender) wing back (automatic)

Defensive midfielder(defend)

Deep lying playmaker(support/defend) advanced playmaker(attack)

deep lying forward(support) poacher(attack) deep lying forward(support)

I would upload the tactic I use with huddersfield but not sure how to oO)​

Is that the Houghs' 4-1-2-3 formation? I have tried that, and have gottend killed, even wolves kicked my **** 6-0 using that formation

Is that the Houghs' 4-1-2-3 formation? I have tried that, and have gottend killed, even wolves kicked my **** 6-0 using that formation

No it has nothing to do with Houghs' 4-1-2-3 formation mate but I will upload mine when I find out how to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.