iRoleplay

Reaction score
Okay i have been playing in one of the superleague databases as Benfica in top division.

Here's my team

GK
Hugo Lloris
Roberto

DL
Cissokho
Coentrao

DC
Shawcross
Ranocchia
David Luiz
Sidnei

DR
Aurier
Maxi Pereira

ML
Lucas
Dentinho
Neymar

MC
Andrea Poli
Paulo Henrique

MR
Renato Augusto
Salvio

ST
Pato
Lukaku
Cardozo

I have had results such as a 5-1 loss against At.Madrid and a 6-0 loss against Valenica using JP Woody's tactic against Madrid and my own which seems to work on other save's against Valencia.

So it stands to reason, what the **** is going wrong here. am i missing someone in a crucial position or do i have instructions wrong for the players.

Looooool, now that's weird, my team is about the same thing and I almost always smash everyone :O

I didn't have sucess playing with any of JP woody's tactics in FM 2011, (in 2010 however, they all worked superb) , first I used a 4-1-2-1-2 then moved on to 4-4-2/4-2-4, which I still use today.

I assume that your team becomes intimidated when they play bigger sides? Maybe your squad doesn't have harmony?

I'll post my team just to make a comparison (Im in 2015)

GK:
Neuer, Oblak

DL:Dodo, Coentrão, Faria

CB:David Luiz, Miguel Vitor, Luisao, Roderick
DR: Maicon , Silvio

CM: Anderson, Khedira, Adrien, Ruben Pinto, Leandro Pimenta, Miguel Veloso

MR: Muller, Bebe

ML: Coentrão, David Simão

STR:Cardozo, Hulk, Nelson Oliveira, Rodrigo.

As you see, your tem has more stars than mine, but I've won everything in Portugal for 4 straight seasons and won 2 CL. so sometimes its just about the team blend and that stuff.

How many of these players are new signings ?

I see know that you meant the first season, not third. Then I would put this down to the team not being gelled at all

How could you afford to buy all these players in your first season?

First season and you've got players like Pato, Lloris, Neymar.. Cool story brah

might have cheated a bit :3 but i wanted to try these players out.

Not gonna argue with you for cheating, but I don't know what to say in this case. You shouldn't complain about the poor results. You cheated and the game punishes you (6)

Blend your squad mate

As stated, its down to the team blend, no question

Yeah i'll try figuring out how too make them blend better thanks.

Not gonna argue with you for cheating, but I don't know what to say in this case. You shouldn't complain about the poor results. You cheated and the game punishes you (6)

Blend your squad mate

Then the game is evil and SI are extremely wise :3 And i wouldn't have minded either way if you had argued with me, this is just a little side/fun play-through im having anyway. (got bored of my other one D: There should be more cups to win)

Yep they are right, you can't make a revolution on a team and get it unnoticed, not to mention changing tactics many times is not very positive, you have to make a plan see. Like I did with many of Benfica's youth players.

Switched back to my own tactic and sticking with it got a 1-0 away win against Roma :D