Good Teams To Play Friendlies Against?

Oscar

Reaction score
Im currently in £200,000 debt with woking in the blue square south, I am trying to get a good few pre-season games to run up the club cash, and I have managed to secure a friendly with Celtic from Scotland, and hopefully Rangers, both those games would bring in 47k each, meaning I am almost halfing my debt in two games, I would like to know if there is any other teams that are likely to accept and probably fill the stadium out.

(Teams like Middlesbrough only bring in 24k)

Playing Boro twice equals on game against Celtic so I would just go with that.

Playing Boro twice equals on game against Celtic so I would just go with that.

But that would mean two thrashings instead of one, which will make my team's confidence suffer.

arrange friendlies away from home with foreign sides that are better or equal to yourself, you always obtain a lot more money that way! Forget about getting thrashed its only pre season. If you want to earn money from friendlies that is definitely the way to go although if you want to win some games then organise some easy friendlies closer to the start of the season, to increase confidence.

In the game against Celtic, It was great to see the stadium packed out, and when we took the lead it was amazing.

Arrange a few friendlies against your U-19s or lower teams to up the morale if it goes down.

foreign teams from places like austarlia get like 200k i think if you play away

Make up a League or a cup friendly.(preferably League (more games))

Also get you're reserve's playing small team's away you get around £100 a game I think might be higher depend's on the team.
Then If you do a League you will get around 100k try get team's from around your area to do single friendly's as they usually accept just got to your reserve group and see what team's are their as they are regionalised could get another 40k

Just keep you're reseve's with lots of friendly's I alway's get rid off my reserve team when I'm a smaller team as I don't have enough player's or I put youngster's in it and play them in Friendly's against better teams so they get more experiance and you get money aswell

Give your'e U19's friendly's as they might no have any before the start of their season

Hope this help's :)