Good TV Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im onto season 3 of the wire, def a good show :)

No idea it just said "Coming Soon". I'll keep an eye out for you though Kris.

*edit* All I can find out is that it's starting in July, which doesn't help that much.

Last edited:
ill keep checking lee but it does sound like a good show...and when is Gregor and Sean ever wrong

I saw the advert for it when i was out in a club last night, all it said was July as well, I think I might have to give it another watch when it does start :D

saw it today saying it's out next week.

right well its out Sunday the 8th :)

zoom zoom killerdr i finished that agees ago.

24 Hours with...................

quality show on every monday and the host basically makes a fool of the person he is interveiwing! tonight Steve o is one it going to be quite good i think.

What channel is that on?

sorry its on channel 3! was well funny he made his head bleed by bouncing a lamp shade on it haha and he has a tattoo which says "i have a small winer" and he didnt realise it was mispelt until 3 days later.

Season 6 of The Shield has started on Channel 5 on Friday nights

Watched the first episode of Dexter on FX. Its brilliant. So strange and different.

Yea I watched that last night. Missed the first 10 minutes or so and it took me a while to get into the tongue-in-cheek black humour. Looks pretty decent though.

Yeh Dexter is great, apart from his Sister and Laguerta. Season 2 is starting in America in September/October time so I'm looking forward to that.

Saw a bit of cape wrath the other night, that looks alright.

Laguerta owned in Oz, his sister cant act for ****

Gregor and Lee talking about it all the time got me into Dexter.

Watched about 16 episodes in the last few days.

Is very good, enjoying it.. Not my favourite all time tv show, but up there with teh best. :)

Yeh Dexter is a superb show. I love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.