Good way to find amazing regens or youngsters(with proof)..

ArsenalFC76

Reaction score
I've been reading quite some few posts lately, with people saying they can't any good regens. Well here's a good way to find some fab regens.

75356409.png

My results were pretty simple, just four players, but if you get many players, go to Filters -> Customize and play around a bit with the attributes shown, or add a new condition and set to Age -> At most : 21 or 22, this should give you some amazing young players.
And here's an example, one of the best regens on the game, which I even managed to snap up:

28300480.png

Unfortunately he wants a bigger club and has agreed to join Real Madrid on a free transfer. :( (Cardozo's better than him anyway :p )

cheers mate, ill give that a go cos it looks class

thanks m8 unlucky bwt him leevin his value loked like 16M is that ryt

what season r u in?

doesnt work in the first few seasons when they dont exist...i just found the best ones by searching players

how long does it take them to become touted as the next "so and so"

what season r u in?

doesnt work in the first few seasons when they dont exist...i just found the best ones by searching players

He is in 2013.

what season r u in?

I seem to notice they can be touted as soon as they enter the youth set up at around 16 years old.

Wonderkid status is usually at 19 or 20 and stops when they reach 21...

Oh i've never had anyone touted.

altho they shud be they're class..my rw's better than balotelli

Omg this is it! I made a recent thread about this but nobody seems to understand by what I meant!

Thks!

I always forget about that method of using a current players stats to search for similar ones.

cheers mate, im in 2013 and did this and now have regens with potential to be as good as torres, 2 with potential to be as good as gerrard and 1 who can be better than fazio :p

i dont think it works for people in their first season cos when i so it there are no regens at all

Of course it won't work in the first season, how can you find regens that don't exist yet. ;)