dakofsta

Reaction score
My Crewe side is having a fantastic first season and I had around 3-4 million to spend as soon as I joined because I cancelled certain contracts and (sadly) had to sell Max Clayton. The board won't budge over the scouting range, and I didn't really know who to spend the majority of my budget on, so I ended up splashing 1.5 million on Mason Bennett (who has been absolutely superb! Looks set to be a main player in my quest for the premier league). Right now, my team as a whole is very weak but should be able to survive in the championship and I am expecting to finish second this season. Which wonderkids should I sign once I am in the championship? Realistically, I doubt I could afford anybody above 3 million pounds and max wages would be around 10-15k but is there anybody who would be a really good player one day but would still be good for me right now?
Thanks!

Bennett is a class player, I would get some premier league players in on loan e.g wisdom from Liverpool but look for the weak spots in your team and them go out and find players to fill the gaps there are great players in the championship and premier league

I couldn't find any in the end! I bought some experienced players in hope that I'd finish mid table/avoid relegation but I am having a very strong season and I am only 3 points away from play offs! My regen is doing fantastically and so is Mason, but we are in financial debt and in the January transfer window. I don't think I should sell any of my stars because I am only 0.6 million outside the minimum financial fairplay regulations and will easily recoup that money by the end of the season