unitedfan9

Reaction score
I am currently managing manchester united and looking for a striker i was a big fan of the brazil ronaldo in his younger years and i am now looking for a young brazillian striker that could be the next brazil ronaldo i'm not looking to spend massive amounts of money i am willing to pay £10 million.

Andre from Dynamo Kyiv.

100% sure. get neymar. orignaly in santos, but the big teams are geting him in the beginning. i bought him at 15m, but for u ask ur board to get him :)

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

are u in ur first season ?????

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Tiago Alves (Santos)
Renan Mota ( Santos)
Diego Mauricio (Flamengo)
Marquinhos (Internacional)

100% sure. get neymar. orignaly in santos, but the big teams are geting him in the beginning. i bought him at 15m, but for u ask ur board to get him :)

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

i am in my first season

Last edited:
just look in santos and look at the top brazilian teams but this depends on the leagues you have in your database

there are hundreds :p

Dentinho, Casemiro, Laercio, Douglas, Gil, Eliandro, Diego Muaricio, Lucas, Lucas Gaucho, Vinicius, Douglas Costa, Renan, Thiago Heleno, Alex Sandro, Gabriel Silva, Danilo, Jaou Paulo, Neuton, Anderson Uchoa, Fabricio, Wellington, Mario Fernandes, Gerson, Leo, Bernardo, Tinga, Oscar, Alan Patrick, Giuliano, Coutinho, Dudu, Wanderson Costa Viano, Seba, Rafael Toloi, Avine, Marcone, Tiago Alves, Roberto Firmino, Alex Teixieria, Douglas, Harrison, Lima, Renan Oliviera, Diego Maradona, Jorbison...

will update tomorrow, thats all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment..

Dentinho, Casemiro, Laercio, Douglas, Gil, Eliandro, Diego Muaricio, Lucas, Lucas Gaucho, Vinicius, Douglas Costa, Renan, Thiago Heleno, Alex Sandro, Gabriel Silva, Danilo, Jaou Paulo, Neuton, Anderson Uchoa, Fabricio, Wellington, Mario Fernandes, Gerson, Leo, Bernardo, Tinga, Oscar, Alan Patrick, Giuliano, Coutinho, Dudu, Wanderson Costa Viano, Seba, Rafael Toloi, Avine, Marcone, Tiago Alves, Roberto Firmino, Alex Teixieria, Douglas, Harrison, Lima, Renan Oliviera, Diego Maradona, Jorbison...

will update tomorrow, thats all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment..

Don't you mean Rafael Sóbis?

I just noticed now that he was looking for Strikers, I initially read Brazillian Players... :S and no I never meant Sobis, he is not a Wonderkid

Raikan is scouting god + is a Brazilian enthusiast, you cant really find many more outside of that list

Main one that comes to mind is Romarinho, great potential even though he doesn't look amazing at the start. Turns into a magnificent goalscorer..

Also has possibly the most original name ever.

dentinho and neymar i have for my man utd team altho neymar has been sent back to brazil twice in one season because of home sickness hope he can settle. also hulk is a good shout cheap as chips got him for 4 mil