Unitedkaz

Reaction score
1st time poster ^^)

In my united game a season and a half in, need a decent young lb to take over as evra is getting on and fabio is the most injury prone player in history! Budget is around 7-8mill but will pay more if outstanding talent

Alex Sandro? you can get Santos for ?10M? Coleman is class for ?7m or Lowton from Villa just retrain them to LB

Thanks guys also have had a mental offer for bale accepted by Madrid but not sure to go through with it yet, I've scouted a Brazilian wb octavio who seems good but abit too attacking for my liking especially with Rafael on the right side

Go for Alex Sandro if you can, mate... he is an absolute beast. Im in my 4th season with Everton and just looking for a Baines Replacement as he only has a season or 2 left in him. Madrid just signed Alex Sandro so I'm going for Shaw.

View attachment 437562

how much for Bale? dont forget fair play so dont spend silly silly money on players

Well they want 39mill for bale plus want me to give them Lucas moura and contraeo who they want bk, he was meant to be my back up lb after evra goes

See on Gotoku Sakai from Stuttgart, he can play on both flanks

gotoku sakai or if its just for cover just train evan, he's quite good for cover in my 2nd season with United

Fuchs is mid to late twenties, but still hammers them in and does well well into his thirties.