next week I'm working hard because of long holiday in Turkey. I dont have any time

Is someone else trying this? I think we might be facing the best 4-4-2 (with strikers!) version for this year's FM. And we all know how tough it has been to find a working proper 442. With just a few matches I'm very impressed. Great job done here Knap!

Hats off to ya, Knap. Creating an awesome 442 (a real 442, no SS) is difficult. Just beat Dortmund 7-1 away from home with Bayern.

Hi Knap! Finally a 4-4-2 that looks interesting, good job! :)
One question, should i use a left footed winger on the right and vice versa? or don't it matter? :)

do you share instruction and training options about the opponent team

Really wanted this to work, but it's too unstable. You get a couple of great results, and then, against all odds you have a bad/terrible one.

This year it's either 3 DC (best choise) or if you want a 442 (kind of) you have to go for the strikerless ones. :p

Is there a paarticular formation side home away games that are causing problems? May need to use 2 or 3 formations.

Hello Knap; I am sorry to say but I have to disagree with dimartino; this is the most consistent tactic I have used this year:)

Here are my results from the first and second years. I played all the matches, no instant results. But for some away matches I used 4 1 4 1 formation with your tactic (just moved right dlf to dm) in the second season.

View attachment 84400View attachment 84401

Anyway I had a great fun weekend with the tactic, with almost no reloads.Many thanks for this great tactic!

Hello Knap; I am sorry to say but I have to disagree with dimartino; this is the most consistent tactic I have used this year:)

Here are my results from the first and second years. I played all the matches, no instant results. But for some away matches I used 4 1 4 1 formation with your tactic (just moved right dlf to dm) in the second season.

View attachment 1126797View attachment 1126795
Anyway I had a great fun weekend with the tactic, with almost no reloads.Many thanks for this great tactic!

Yes, but you are Galatasaray, right? So kind of easy to dominate Turkey with some good buys. Altough some pretty good results against Chelsea and Bayern there. But you say with almost no reloads, so you admit you reloaded some matches...

Is there a paarticular formation side home away games that are causing problems? May need to use 2 or 3 formations.

Yes probably, but I'm looking for a plug and play 442, I guess this year that's impossible.

View attachment 1126797View attachment 1126795

View attachment 1126574View attachment 1126575
Malmö 2 - 0 Real Madrid. Year is 2021, but only one regen in my team (hes not that great)
Pretty decent, I suppose...(H)

How is it going for you guys? Are you still using this?

Testing this with my Everton save in the year 2021.
i have A young Squad with 5 or 6 wonderkids. All 11 starting plagers are internationals.
cannot seem to get it to work properly. Only got 1 game where i had over 30 shots on goal
i Wether lose with 2-1 or so or win 2-1
Sad it was the first time I got knocked out of the group stage in the championscup
2 times I lost 2-1 to RB Leipzig and once to Juventus. Only drew against Rosenborg

You can test with MR L test league and FM Fitness coach on holiday, but it takes time without a powerful PC.