GOODBYE CHELSEA 3511 Knap FM 17.3.2

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 24K
D

Deleted member 91052

Watching the games last night Chelsea formation was 3511. Tested with Spurs no OIs.

Watching the games last night Chelsea formation was 3511. Tested with Spurs no OIs.
Don't take me wrong, but you should choose a different test team. In FM17 Tottenham is very very strong, and always testing with them gives very even results, no matter the tactic tested. Obviously the fact that your tactics are ALL good does not help, but I think testing with say... Leicester (or similar), would give a more close idea of which of them are slighly better.

It is an interesting point, however, I've tested with
Arsenal - too good but produces top team tactics
Spurs - GOODBYE tactics
Burnley enhanced - so so tactics
Liverpool - decent
Southampton - OK

Getting above average results with the top teams produce, for me better balanced tactics.

Also although we all like great underdog tactics, most players improve squad beyond recognition so never really play as underdog.

I did start a topic on MR L s about best test method and Zyndar came up with test League I use.

Don't take me wrong, but you should choose a different test team. In FM17 Tottenham is very very strong, and always testing with them gives very even results, no matter the tactic tested. Obviously the fact that your tactics are ALL good does not help, but I think testing with say... Leicester (or similar), would give a more close idea of which of them are slighly better.

That's a good idea in my opinion. Knap should try it.

Knap thank you very much for making these amazing tactics, most of them that I tried did wonders for me. Also Knap, I'd like to ask you if you could be so kind to make a tactic with a standard 4 man at the back 2 wingers preferably not IFs, and a striker with playmakers in the central midfield, I see a lot of players in FM17 regents or not, that they are world class wingers or playmakers, but most of the tactics don't feature wings nor playmakers and when they do they aren't as strong as for example 343 tactics, could you please create and test something like that and let us know, or something Real Madrid is playing right now. Thank you and cheers! :)

From MR L underdog test - 3 out of top 5 underdog tactics were tested with Spurs. The other problem is that I do not use fake players so many low level teams do not have the players of a good reliable standard to be flexible with regard to formations. Also with Spurs I know the players so have a good idea what they can do.

With Chelsea it was the formation that ITV put up at start of game. The roles and ME or far from a simulated football match, so you need to be flexible to produce a working tactic

CreatOr
Not sure what formation you want, but if you look on SI Forum there are 442 424 type tactic Enganche tactics etc. If you put a screenshot of formation and roles you want I can try and make a tactic.

CreatOr
Not sure what formation you want, but if you look on SI Forum there are 442 424 type tactic Enganche tactics etc. If you put a screenshot of formation and roles you want I can try and make a tactic.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your answer. Well, I didn't have a specific formation in mind but something like 433, 4411/4141,442 or 4231 I like these formations and most of the club's players fit them well with the given roles. The thing is, I'd like to see more roles such as a winger and a play maker rather then ball winning or box to box midfielder. I thought that you may come up with a strong tactic that utilizes roles such as playmaker and wingers more then central midfielders, of course using 2 central defenders and 2 full or wing backs. Something fresh rather than having a similar tactics by every other developer. I hope that you understand where I'm coming from. Cheers. :)

When FM 17 started I did a couple of threads with tactic collections

https://community.sigames.com/topic/388514-strange-brew-fm17/

https://community.sigames.com/topic...ous-formations/?tab=comments#comment-10580934

Apart from Zyndar and Martino, I probably have the greatest range of tactics, as well as more odd TIs apart from zero sea.

The problem with TM s and APs is they attract ball and can be marked out of game, so limits potential. This years ME prefers narrow.

Have a lookat the range and see if one is to your liking but I have 433 4411 4141 442 and 4231 tactics.

I can try - Wide Diamond and similar to Oxford - Too many Attack Duties?

With my Enganche tactic I used a DLF S rather than CF A.

I assume for topish team as otherwise will be wide open.

Using this with my Arsenal Save. Seems to be very good at home but away its not that great any advice? I try changing mentality down to stand and counter but doesnt seem to help

I have a test game with Arsenal , (I don't bother making tactic fluid) 1st game 1-0 win against Stoke, next game away at Everton 5-0 win. I have 2 home then away at Chelsea.

What sides are causing problems away Park the Bus or counter top dogs?

Goodbye 3430 will take some bettering IMO. I just can’t see past it.

I started with a 5-1 win against Burnley (H) (20th) then had a lucky win 2-1 cause they had a player sent off at Southampton (A) (16th) Then tied 1-1 to West Ham (A) (9th) and then I lost 1-0 to watford in the FA cup (H) and I just won 1-0 Against Brighton (H) (18th). My next two games are against Liverpool A then ManU home so I will let you know how those go. do you tweek anything during game?

The only time I change tactics is when a player gets sent off. I try to change things with subs.

The bottom v top is a pain and this is worse with a cup game, easier being the underdog sometimes.

Just won 4-3 against Liverpool (A) (6th). So you just keep it on control the whole time then? Thanks :) watching the tactic is joyful with the link up play

Can you make a high scoring 3-4-2-1? like Arsenal play in real life

This is WOF 3421 with Barcelona. Have a look and see if suitable.

This tactic is a PL win with Spurs but only 92 pts, but no role or duty changes, so hopefully a few more pts can be added.

can you link the 3-4-2-1 arsenal tactic? Thanks Knap :)