Reaction score

EXPLORE THE HALF-SPACES

Okay Guys, not much to tell. I just leave a good tactical pack which I have been enjoying my last months of Football Manager 2015 with. The tactics are with overload mentality and standard mentality. Below you can find some few instructions of the versions in the pack. All versions have three strikers. Enjoy exploring the half-spaces!

DOWNLOAD TACTIC PACK: CHRISTIANERIKSEN - PACK V1

NOTE: PICK VERSION 1 AND VERSION 2. VERSION 3 ISN'T TESTED AND HAVEN'T THE WINNING PERCENTAGES OF V1 AND V2.

(H)

View attachment 219877

THE IDEA
Football is all about dominating the midfield and specially, the half-spaces. With this tactic you have three strikers, two midfielders and sometimes a back who explores (and exploit) the half-spaces. A guarantee for dangerous attacking play. Below you can find the half-space areas were this tactic is based on.

View attachment 219912

TACTIC INFORMATION

Below you can find two screens which will help you make this tactic a succes. You can use other instructions as well, as I just used the instructions below. Test whatever you like and let me know. The instructions below are settings when using a lower team in the competition. Facing a much stronger team? Man mark their full backs!

View attachment 219876 View attachment 219875

New tactic against the big boys with man mark.
V4 = Zippyshare.com - V4 (MM) HALF-SPACE_BA956E87-4264-4E4F-B506-FD086DDCA864.fmf

Funny detail, I went in the first minute to player instruction and set 'man mark at their backs'. Juventus had in their first minute of the game their one and only CCC. After my instruction was 'accepted', they had 0 CCC's.

CCC = Uitgelezen kans (7 v 1)

View attachment 219833

TACTIC RESULTS
Below you can find some results of the tactic.

View attachment 219873 View attachment 219867

View attachment 219874 View attachment 219872 View attachment 219871 View attachment 219870 View attachment 219869 View attachment 219868 View attachment 219849

Last edited:
Hey mate, just started a new save on FMC, started unemployed & landed the Southampton job. I`ll give this a go, plug & play on FMC.

View attachment 964590

First game, easy win at Stoke:

View attachment 964593 View attachment 964594

I love the way they go forward & the movement at the back, i`ll stick with v1 for the moment.
I use the V1 & V2 all the time. V3 isn't tested as the results with V1 & V2 were good enough for me. Maybe I will focus later for a better standard version. Thanks for testing and let me know, really don't know if it will get you these results all season.

This looks interesting but what sort of players do you go for in each role,indiviual training and team training I've got a man city save with lots of good regens but I've been using TFFs predator and looking for something different before FM16 graces our lives

This looks interesting but what sort of players do you go for in each role,indiviual training and team training I've got a man city save with lots of good regens but I've been using TFFs predator and looking for something different before FM16 graces our lives
Team training is now in the OP and individual training to the role they play in the tactic. Sort of players is just simple, some good defenders with pace and work rate, work rate for midfield and attackers with good attacking play, position, movement, dribbling and finishing.

I've been playing the same United save (I've played other save too) for the past year since Beta and I am not looking forward to saying goodbye, since I have two Messi regens and a new Yaya Toure and Paul Pogba in midfield as well as a world class all German defensive partnership.

Probably going to resign at the end of my current year (2029) and then holiday until 2030 for World Cup with Brazil, then call it a day and wait for FM16, will probably use this ;)

Toivonen and Elkeson
Well, you can train some PPM's to be more succesful in avoiding the defensive line from the opposition or just train individual at 'positioning' (warning, there is a defensive and an attacking positioning training', I think.