Played my 2nd match with this tactic. First one I won 5-0. My team is entirely made of Youth Team players (20-25yrs). Most are 2.5 stars. No big players in my team at all.

View attachment 219822

so v4 better than v1 and v2? :)
No, use all three tactics and see what's performing best for you. Every team is different, every career is different and every opponent is different. There is no such thing as the best FM15 tactic as every tactic is performing a bit different. It is football!

Just finished my season with Southampton, took the team 18th and finished 6th + winning the FA Cup, final against Chelsea:

View attachment 219652 View attachment 219651

FA Cup Final

View attachment 219650 View attachment 219649

The United, Everton & Chelsea games i played them with standard mentality, just to test the tactic and i can say it`s better than overload and counter, doesn`t leave too many open spaces.

The attack movement it`s sensational, Long scored 26 goals as CF-A since i played this tactic, in a full season i think he can go scoring 45-50.

Better CF like Costa, Rooney, Falcao, Aguero etc can go 65-70 goals easy using this tactic.
If i can buy better CDs, next season i can win the league easy using v1 standard mentality.

First 11 :

View attachment 219646

This is a good tactic Chris, used only v1, only changing mentality from overload to counter & standard.

GOOD JOB MATE!