Google Plus Thread

bjdarkblue

Reaction score
There's a twitter thread, so might as well have a Google+ thread, hope no one minds.

Anyway, we should try to create a FM circle, so I'll start off with my link:https://plus.google.com/u/0/113629639217174744132/ (H)

I know, it's not fully open to register right now, but if anyone wants an invite you can pm me or leave your email here or find some other way to get an invite.

Last edited:
How is it? Heard all the hype about it, of course, but you never really know until you've tried it. It looks slick, in the Google minimalist kind of style they've perfected, so maybe in the future I'll change to it.

[email protected] < If anyone's cool enough to give me an invite :wub:

How is it? Heard all the hype about it, of course, but you never really know until you've tried it. It looks slick, in the Google minimalist kind of style they've perfected, so maybe in the future I'll change to it.

[email protected] < If anyone's cool enough to give me an invite :wub:

Dones.

May as well be open about it after all.

I'm just amused they had a category for 'other' in the first place. In slightly related news, I think I accidentally invited Joss to Google+.

I'm just amused they had a category for 'other' in the first place. In slightly related news, I think I accidentally invited Joss to Google+.

He's too busy hunting down Sandro Rosell with a machete, bottle of lube and a crate of e-coli cucumbers to accept.

He's too busy hunting down Sandro Rosell with a machete, bottle of lube and a crate of e-coli cucumbers to accept.

I rather think Joss would spare him the lube. I'm confused as to why he would have a machete. If I saw a foaming Arsenal-supporting North Londoner coming at me with a bottle of lube and some diseased cucumbers I'm pretty sure I'd either run or curl into a foetal position and hope that he tries to, ahem, 'walk it in'.

I rather think Joss would spare him the lube. I'm confused as to why he would have a machete. If I saw a foaming Arsenal-supporting North Londoner coming at me with a bottle of lube and some diseased cucumbers I'm pretty sure I'd either run or curl into a foetal position and hope that he tries to, ahem, 'walk it in'.

Guess Joss will be achieving more penetration than Arsenal have achieved from a set piece in some years.

Guess Joss will be achieving more penetration than Arsenal have achieved from a set piece in some years.

Well now they have Gervinho they've got plenty more attacking thrust.

Okay, I'm sorry, I'll stop spamming now, thread originator. :(

Lol, its fine you guys are talking about something else, but it would be nice if you could post your profile links. ;)