Gordon Strachan wants Gary Caldwell

kevin1012

Reaction score
i heard that in the news Gordon Strachan wants Gary Caldwell his number 1 sing when he wecomes Boro manager and he also want neil lennon on his back room staff and Garry Pendrey as his assistant

Sean St Ledger and Wheater are doing ok I think. If he removes Wheater from the team he will be immediately lambasted by the fans, and St Ledger is our ONE threat from an offensive corner.

Anyway, where did you hear this?

why does no one on this site ever quote a reliable source. it always ends up being the sun.

If rumours are correct Strachan has been a regular visitor to Boro matches this season so he must have a good idea what he needs.Wheater has been disappointing for me lately.

Boro could do better in that ****,
if they have relistic hopes of premotion anyways
i doubt caldwell will leave Celtic
atleast not until summer,
and i think boro will go up
= no Caldwell
good riddance to him.

This made me laugh. Trust me the last person you want is Gary Caldwell.

trust me if boro are trying to get promoted

gary caldwell is the last person you want

Celtic should pay Boro to take Caldwell, from what I've seen of him in the Celtic games I usually watch as they are pretty good to watch, he's not great and he won't improve them.

by looking at this thread and the Celtic fan's opinions on the lad, I think Gordon should look elsewhere for a solid defender haha

From what i hear coming out of parkhead(i have 4 mates that season ticket holders that sit behind the goal at the Rangers end) hopefully he's taking Naylor,Caldwell,Brown and Mcdonald with him!
I know that Rangers are disgruntled lot what with getting pumped off Romanians but Moggas not getting a lot of support these days with his team choices and fans are starting to turn against him and the team already?

I thought the number one rule of English management was not to buy from Scotland?

I thought the number one rule of English management was not to buy from Scotland?
Wasn't in the 70's and 80's when we dominated your league!
Leeds with Bremner,the Grays?
Liverpool with Souness,Hansen and Kenny Dal?
Forest with Archie gemmell and John Robertson?

Can see your point nowadays though?

Wasn't in the 70's and 80's when we dominated your league!
Leeds with Bremner,the Grays?
Liverpool with Souness,Hansen and Kenny Dal?
Forest with Archie gemmell and John Robertson?

Can see your point nowadays though?

Yeah bit before my time but the only decent player Scottish player i've seen in prem in recent years is Darren Fletcher, McFadden always seems to flop when Fulham play against them and Steven Fletcher, we'll just have to wait and see, Scott Brown looks pretty good though.

Yeah bit before my time but the only decent player Scottish player i've seen in prem in recent years is Darren Fletcher, McFadden always seems to flop when Fulham play against them and Steven Fletcher, we'll just have to wait and see, Scott Brown looks pretty good though.
Browns overated mate Celtic fans i know are turning on him,he's like a dog chasing a car!
Mc fadden always does well for Scotland but i'm not convinced bout EPL?
Barry Ferguson seems to be doing well with birmingham,Garry O' Conners another decent player albeit it a bit mad,The fletchers are ok,Darren more than holds his own and Steven will come good cracking player!
We got plenty of talent up here but the EPL is another level for most of it barring the likes of maybe hull and wolves?