Gordon Strachan wants Gary Caldwell

Celtic should pay Boro to take Caldwell, from what I've seen of him in the Celtic games I usually watch as they are pretty good to watch, he's not great and he won't improve them.

He wasplayer of the year in Scotland last year(writers player of the year) and he was in Team of the Year.

You cant judge him according to the first 5-10 games of a season. Gerrard has been **** this year, he was great last year, you calling him bad? No, that's what I thought.

Take him! Please!

Celtic's defense is a shambles. We get torn to pieces every ****** team.
Celtic's attack is a shambles. Lots of side to side, but **** all penetration.

Weve had a terible defence for years. Pretty much since Balde stopped being picked. We could do with another Mjalby.

when i saw him lay for scotland a couple of years ago he was awesome, also he was good last year, i dnt think we can say he is **** because of this season performances

class is permantent, form is temporary

:O someone else who uses that catchphrase! High Five!

when i saw him lay for scotland a couple of years ago he was awesome, also he was good last year, i dnt think we can say he is **** because of this season performances

class is permantent, form is temporary

Watching Caldwell play one game does not mean you can come out with a comment like that. He is terrible. Always has been...

Sorry, is this the one that use to play for Newcastle or somebody else?

Oh yes, because there is a Steven Caldwell I think.

both the caldwells came from the newcastle youth academy if im correct

dont need him, that defence is morethan good enough for the championship