emman23

Reaction score
I play

----DLF-P----
------AP-----
--BWM---BBM--
WBL----DLP(or Anchor)---WBR
--------CB-----CB--------

i got jonjo shelvy in AP, which he done well, leads the league in Key passes, my strikers just isnt putting enough of them.

BWM is Gustavo, which is OK now.

the thing is, i already have Obiang, he's my 1st choice BBM, he's solid, but i feel i need more than solid. Goretzka is signing in End of contract to me by summer. Obiang has a release clause of 20m. Im planning to monitor obiang more to assess to if keep him.

I also hav Will Hughes which a back up to both Obiang and Shelvy, if for obiang, i make him CM(S)... What is the best position for goretza except for DLP? .. im playing possesion slow tactic.

who are you budgets and show SS of tactics be easier to help

Maybe a little misunderstanding, I already have obiang, bought him for 7m last season. But my contract with him has a 20m release clause.. Goretza is joining me in summer and Obiang position is the only position i can play him regularly.

Should i offer obiang a new contract(no clause), so i can sell him more if i chose to? ..

It looks like Goretzka has the upper ceiling, but i dont know if he can perform well in my possesion tactic. Probably will use him as BBM or sometimes,CM(s)

offer new deal 30mil release clause, if u want a BTB midfielder Wanyama James Mccarther D.PRaet

I don't know how Gotetzka has developed in your save so far, but he's been immense in my PSV team. Unbeatable in the air, quality passes, good off the ball movement and nice tackling aswell.

Don't use Goretzka as a BBM use him as an AP on support if you can. He's a beast, and much better than Obiang.

Im only in 4th season. Ok, ill make him sign a new deal, hope that it wont cost too much loyalty and agent fees.

Im really torn about Obiang and Goretzka now, I want a BBM midfield, Obiang has good stats for it, but doesnt perform that well i think. Goretzka aerial ability is a must for me, as my DLP isnt that tall enough, though my centerbacks are 190+ both.

I already have Shelvy(1st choice) and Will hughes(2nd choice, but now racking ridiculous key passes and assists since Shelvy injured) as my AP in advanced midfield. I think playing another AP wouldnt be a good choice in my possession tactic, i already have DLF and an AP for main attacking outlets. I think he'll be better than obiang though, he still got 2 1/2 stars to fill, and almost as good as obiang.

As for wanyama, i bought him 9m 2 years ago, last year sold him to southampton for 32m because Luiz gustavo is free and has stats and PPM better for a BWM, but now im regretting it, he's awesome, leading the league in Avg ratings and tackles(which i really need as i play aggresive possesion ala Barca).. Im planning to buy him again, i have a 50% sell profit on him.. if i buy him for 40m, would it cost me only 20m? is that how it works? need confirmation.

EDIT: Now , obiang has no release clause, and im selling it bec. my club is losing money fast. I got so much budget and free payroll, but still losing club's money. Offers for obiang are only 20m, same as his release clause, but it may be a loss as i paid additional loyalty and agent fee, though its 20m+ 50% sell profit. is it a good deal?

EDIT 2: Ok, i sold obiang to R. Madrid for 23m+ 50% sell profit. I accepted as it wasnt in EPL and i think thats the most i can get. Now Shelvy probably slide to BBM, as Hughes are really kicking with his passes.

Last edited:
Im only in 4th season. Ok, ill make him sign a new deal, hope that it wont cost too much loyalty and agent fees.

Im really torn about Obiang and Goretzka now, I want a BBM midfield, Obiang has good stats for it, but doesnt perform that well i think. Goretzka aerial ability is a must for me, as my DLP isnt that tall enough, though my centerbacks are 190+ both.

I already have Shelvy(1st choice) and Will hughes(2nd choice, but now racking ridiculous key passes and assists since Shelvy injured) as my AP in advanced midfield. I think playing another AP wouldnt be a good choice in my possession tactic, i already have DLF and an AP for main attacking outlets. I think he'll be better than obiang though, he still got 2 1/2 stars to fill, and almost as good as obiang.

As for wanyama, i bought him 9m 2 years ago, last year sold him to southampton for 32m because Luiz gustavo is free and has stats and PPM better for a BWM, but now im regretting it, he's awesome, leading the league in Avg ratings and tackles(which i really need as i play aggresive possesion ala Barca).. Im planning to buy him again, i have a 50% sell profit on him.. if i buy him for 40m, would it cost me only 20m? is that how it works? need confirmation.

EDIT: Now , obiang has no release clause, and im selling it bec. my club is losing money fast. I got so much budget and free payroll, but still losing club's money. Offers for obiang are only 20m, same as his release clause, but it may be a loss as i paid additional loyalty and agent fee, though its 20m+ 50% sell profit. is it a good deal?

EDIT 2: Ok, i sold obiang to R. Madrid for 23m+ 50% sell profit. I accepted as it wasnt in EPL and i think thats the most i can get. Now Shelvy probably slide to BBM, as Hughes are really kicking with his passes.

If you play Goretzka regularly he will become amazing, he just averaged 7.74 for my Arsenal team in his second season.

What position? and what kind of freedom he has in tactic?