Got 20 million with Liverpool, who to sign?

henkizh

Reaction score
So I started my first real save on FM13 with my favorite team Liverpool.

Decided to sell off Downing almost instantly, since he would not fit in my tactic.
A few weeks later, Tottenham offer me 20 million euros for Glen Johnson, and I said yes.

So my starting line-up is:

Reina
Enrique Agger Skrtel Kelly
Allen Sahin
Assaidi Gerrard
Suarez Borini

Bench:

Doni
Henderson
Jonjo Shelvey
Danny Wilson
Pacheco
Coates
Joe Cole

Who should I bring in, if anyone, with 20 million to spend?

I would get in Willian or something, give you a bit of pace. Or a defender like Papadopoulos, who becomes world class. Just identify what you think is the one position you need to strengthen, and spend money there on a young player who has loads of potential. Also, look to sell some of the players you currently have - Joe Cole for instance. Need to make room in the wage budget, and you will get more money to spend too. So get rid of all the deadwood first.

Wellington Nem = £3.5m (assist machine and scores goals, great as an AMC or IF)
Ademilson = £5.25m (goal machine)
Adryan = £875k

For under £10m your getting 3 great young players with potential.

By the way, where does Raheem Sterling fit into your plans?

Davide Stanton from Newcastle has been a beast for me as a left wing back (sucks at full back) but he is quite expensive, Perhaps find a replacement for Nuri Sahin as I think he is on loan?

I would say for the first season you don't have the biggest budget or wages so you shouldn't go spending it all on one player like Alaba or Papadopoulos even though they turn out world class. Gotta agree with mld on the Nem and Ademilson buys, Adryan is good for the price as well. I would still utilize Carragher and Sterling a lot as well, Carra isn't over the hill yet even though he is slow he does well in a limited role, and sterling gets better rapidly with games. definitely get rid of cole too IMO, Nem will be much easier on the wage budget and better in the games. For LB I suggest Jetro Willems from PSV, he will probably be the 2nd best in the world after Alaba in the future and can provide cover for Enrique now.

i cant seem to find Adryan, how do i find him?

or even Marc-Andre Stegen goalkeeper ..

how did yall manage to load them? i even tried england only with large database, cant find still ..

baba bello if he can get a work permit
Enzo Andia great talent for a Towering stopper CB , Erik janza or Douglas Santos super talented leftbacks

i cant seem to find Adryan, how do i find him?

or even Marc-Andre Stegen goalkeeper ..

how did yall manage to load them? i even tried england only with large database, cant find still ..

load all players from highest national divisions in europe and south america

Fuchs from Schalke is a good LWB
Kweuke is a good Defensive Forward and is only 3.2 million
I signed Adryan and Ademilson aswell
Got Dzagoev on a free in Jan too
Definitely sell Cole to free up wages and I have loaned out Pacheco,Coates,Shelvey and Henderson

What happened to Lucas? id look at getting Sebastien Corchia to replace Glen Johnson, id sell players like joe cole and doni to free up loads of wages, id personally play assaide left wing and buy douglas costa as a right wing and have them both as inside forwards.