Got enraged when playing the game

Way too often i find myself swearing. I´m especially sensitive when it comes to my fullbacks being trounced due to sheer stupidity and when some bottler starts playing like f***ng zidane. I got berserk when juventus' Sissoko scored a hat-trick against me with a long shot and a over-head kick messi style...

Way too often i find myself swearing. I´m especially sensitive when it comes to my fullbacks being trounced due to sheer stupidity and when some bottler starts playing like f***ng zidane. I got berserk when juventus' Sissoko scored a hat-trick against me with a long shot and a over-head kick messi style...

dude, chill................ (H)

I admit to launching the mouse when Man City equalized against me in FA Cup Final in the 94th minute, blowing a 3-0 lead in the space of 13-15 minutes just yesterday. Went on to lose 4-3. The stuff I came out with would have made Chubby Brown proud. So not only did I have shattered dreams of a double, but now have a shattered mouse to boot. Still waiting for the other half to speak to me too.

Yeah, all the time. I keep the swearing to a minimum, but kicking and punching household items is a daily occurrence :)

yeah i just swear alot, never really damaged anything unless u count tearing my english essay up cos i lost the CL Final on Penalties lol jk

I have a friend who constantly smacked the site of his tv-remote against the table. After some time the middle part of his table got worned down and filled with splinters. furthermore his tv-remote was heavily taped together but finally it had to give in :)

Best part ever was still one time when he in anger grabbed his PC-joypad (now that his remote was done) and broke it like a piece of wood between his palms :) His facial expression right after was a true moment to behold ;)
He must be the most horrible manager in FM

I admit to getting irritated. Sometimes I get really nasty.

I just can't help it. How else are you supposed to keep your cool when a player runs to the ball and decides to stop, then allowing the oppositions best player to get the ball and walk through your defence and score a wondergoal?

"**** off you useless ******, I don't care how much you get paid or how good you are your getting dropped. You useless ****" - Is a common quote from yours truly....

I have also broken my pc box before, I have punched straight through the front slots where the DVD drives go (I have 1 but there are like 3 other slots)

I used to smash my keyboard, my number 3 and space bar always used to fly 1st class to my floor or bed!

I have chilled out alot since then as I have matured as an Fm player as well as a human being :p

I never really tend to get angry with FM , I get annoyed but not to the level of some of the examples on here

However , I must admit it helps having a punch bag within 5 feet of my laptop ;)

Last edited:
I remember enragin me other half once when I held a "press conference" with myself following a close 2-1 loss to Barcelona too, prasing the lads for the effort and work rate. I spend more time talking to the game than her apparently :$

me and my brother was playing fm and he beat me 3-2 in the last minute; so the next day we went and played footie over the park and i two footed him; sour grapes no ?

We've got some right Neil Warnock's on here.