got much planned?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1K
R

rosenrot

for the rest of this month then?

can't say i have except that i'm going to a halloween party, and possibly heading upto newcastle next week, oh and uni work of course. *yawn*

fm soon to be pro ev work and gf takes up most of my time

Got some work to be doing for Uni and erm just general stuff to fill up my time (plenty of gaming on PES 2008 no doubt ;)).

:eek: ...work? never!!! lol

sounds o so fun. :p i'm pondering whether to go to the cinemas this weekend as well. oh how i cannot wait to have my weekend off work. :(

currently mid semester break, so basically a break from being cunted every night of the week.

Saw Control on Saturday, wanna see it agen already, Ian Curtis is such a ******* legend.

ive got a **** load of reading, research and essay writing to do, not to mention revision for 2 tests, but really cant be ******, prob just end up getting ****** all week, hopefully shud be getting a re-up (the wire wooo) this week so will def be getting ******

good lad Gregor

im hopin my fm will come tomoz, and i'll kid myself im doin uni work, got 'readin' week next week

fm soon to be pro ev work and gf takes up most of my time

maybe the first three, im sure the gf only takes a couple of mins every now and again <_< >_>

Goin 2 visit Sherry in scouserland 2day and were goin 2 c the Editors. another gig 2ms, then uni work, goin out and dancing like a tool, usual really

nothing in particular, FM is controlling my life at the minute, was up till 5 playin it last night. Playin footy 2moro hopefully lol

Making sure i get girlfriends car fixed before she comes back from Holiday, and keep it on the shush on the phone :D

His clutch went hehe. I hope she finds out :p