Got my FM Already :D

He looks like a lad Ajw lives wit at uni called dan

I think the David Baddiel comparison is better seeing as no-one knows what Dan looks like!

Lee's avatar ftw

i agree. the new fm is really fast i have played it for a total of 4 hours so far with scotland england and spain loaded up and ihave played 26 league games

You been scouting for new youth/hidden talent yet? Won't be long before we are all sticking players up but you can be the first to find a Braathen or Freddy William Thompson. :eek:

I'm hearts and have one scout lmao. been looking at scandanavia so far some good buys for championship sides there ill have to show you like James Keene and some other dude ill post screenshots later.

Got mine yesterday morning, just trying to do a quick pre-season before I sod off to sandland.

Well i have no classes 2moro so will be going 2 town 2 buy it, then coming back to play on it all day

28 games into my season now. would have finished if i wasnt at pub for football but it will be finished tonight

the actual release date has been put forward to 2day so those hu havent pre ordered get ur *** down to game nd get it now lol :p

Got mine through the post today, yay for shopto.net

they did this yday brought it out day early.
Oh well will get it soon, when get myself to town

I bought mine earlier today, £25 from Virgin, not too bad for a highstreet price.

Mines been 'posted' by play! hopefully it'll be on my door mat when in get home 2nite!!

if it was posted in the past day or two u might have to wait a couple more days!

Mine on the other hand has arrived, started with Utd woooooooo