Got to be the most annoying thing about Football Manager

bcfc345

Reaction score
In previous Football Manager games, on the day of a match you could just have the game time playing while you sat and looked at stats etc on other pages then as you got an attack it would automatically swtich to the pitch and show you your attack, when the attack was finished it would then switch straight back to what you were looking at, now it seems you have to sit and watch an empty pitch awaiting an attack.

Does anyone know how to change this back to the old style ? im worried if i look through the stats pages while the match is playing i will miss a chance !!

i second this proper frustrating especially when wanting to check league table in last few games of the season

I don't know how, but mine has always done this... (Looking at different screens and it shows the highlights)

Do you have your in game screen thing set to Full, Extended, Comprehensive, Highlights only etc?
I have mine at Extended, and when I see the stats, the match in the background goes to Full.

you can see anything you want mate, there are drop down menu's

I have the players stats/morale/average open from both teams as well as my oppositions formation, so I can see immediately when they change

you can have anything you want, league table etc..

not sure if that is what you are referring to?

Do you have your in game screen thing set to Full, Extended, Comprehensive, Highlights only etc?
I have mine at Extended, and when I see the stats, the match in the background goes to Full.

I have it set to comprehensive, with all goal action replayed again.

I use split view. On the Left is league table then when there is a highlight it goes onto the pitch on the left view. And have my teams stats on the right

i second this proper frustrating especially when wanting to check league table in last few games of the season

Exactly what im talking about i know you can have them on pitch view but i dont want to stay on pitch view 24/7 !