Status
Not open for further replies.

woody3011

Reaction score
I have just finished a season with Newcastle (1st woooo)

Everton Bolton Blackburn were relegated

Have have just been bombarded by offers for sum of their players i was interested in

Arteta 6 mill and Cahill 4 mill

I didnt accept the offer (by mistake) but have just sent the same offers to Everton for said players

They replied with Arteta 2.6 mill and waiting on Cahill offer
View attachment 139214

Has this happened to anyone? I had read something about a transfer bug but thought thta was fixed in the previous patch

Blackburn went down on my save and kept getting offered Phil Jones who is a top quality full back

looks like it could be a relegation release clause in his contract.

In real life if Everton were to go down they would be financially screwed so this may just be representing that.

Wigan have been relegated on mine, trying to sign N'Zognia and Rodellega

good chance with that now that we have 2 new injuries-Fellaini and Cahill are out now as well. MF lookin a bid threadbare right now

I always do that if i get promoted.

I look at teams who have been Relegated because most of there players would be unhappy.

looks like it could be a relegation release clause in his contract.

thats what I thought but seems odd that i sent a 6 mill n they came back with 2.6 mill (not complaining)

There was several managerial clear outs at end season too
Chelsea, Man City (finished 3rd wtf), Bolton, Everton (with 2 matches to go and could stayed up) and a few others

Believe it or not, i've seen on one save Man. United relegated. I mean they bought like 7 players during the starting transfer season, and MAGICALLY they fell to 19th place and got relegated (some sort of bug), but Sir Fergie didn't get fired...

Unfortunately they didn't want to sell any players :(

Screenshot? ^
No screenshots :(

That happened when FM 2011 was just released... didn't bother to take screens cause i was trying to win the premiership with liverpool (failed in the last 7 games - lost 5:1 to Wigan)

i have seen Arsenal and Man City get relegated

but still they wanted 40 million for Milner and Fabregas :mad:

i have seen Arsenal and Man City get relegated

but still they wanted 40 million for Milner and Fabregas :mad:

Yeah, i could expect that, cause in City there are huge figures on those clauses...

got Charlie Adam for £2.5 million after Blackpool got relegated

I remember in FM10 , Fulham got relegated twice in a row and ended up in League 1.

They auctioned off literally ALL of their first teamers , they ended up with the likes of Stuart Fleetwood XD

I have just signed Jonas Guttierez for my MK Dons Prem side which was a great deal

I got Shawcross for Boro at the start of the 2nd season, and this year west hame are down so maybe get Parker or Cole :)

Status
Not open for further replies.