I woukd say AM FOR gotze or IF on thr right,Neymar I play on the left IF or i play him as a AF.

Neymar - AML - IF no question about it. He's right footed and fast as ****.
Gotze - no idea I'd probably go for AMC - AP seeing how he has really good passing attributes.

Neymar - AML - IF no question about it. He's right footed and fast as ****.
Gotze - no idea I'd probably go for AMC - AP seeing how he has really good passing attributes.

pretty much this

i have a friend called Mike he spoons Gotze, to be fair he is class

I have Gotze as an AML Winger and Neymar as a lone striker Poacher.

Both of them have been prolific, Gotze scores and makes plenty of assists, Neymar scores constantly.

Rooney sits behind him as an advanced playmaker support too, I should find someone better for the AMR position but at the moment, Valencia assists a lot. Nani has a tendency to be inconsistent and would rather try and score than assist which annoys me.

Im thinking of, later in the game, getting either Neymar, Götze or Bale. Maybe even two of them, but since I play as Real Madrid and have Cristiano Ronaldo on the left. Will any of these players perform on the right side, with IF, winger or AP as role?

But Ronaldo on the right wing.

Put Neymar on the left. From personal experence, Neymar is brilliant brilliant brilliant. Third season with me now, av. of 7.80 with the season coming to a close.

IMO Bale is a more of a winger than an IF, which is both what Neymar and Ronaldo are.

I don't rate Gotze on the wings, since he can't score, he'll be quite frustrating. Gotze is most effective by far through the middle.