Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
i need a help for arranging players for my tactic.

i've got gotze,sigurddson,douglas costa, aiden mcgeady, mata, gael kakuta

i'm playing 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 with amc,aml,amr

i've been using gotze at left, sigurdsson at mid, and douglas costa at right.

and gotze seems not giving his best so does douglas costa. he's wasting my chances by long shots and other individual act.

so i need your help. which players should i use, and which PI that good to me.

last one how to get the best of gotze, cause i spent 58 MP for him haha thank you :)

Reaction score
Play Gotze as an Inside Forward and train douglas costa in preferred move training to avoid attempting long shots/ or give him less creative freedom and instruct him to shoot from long rarely

Reaction score
Play Gotze on the right as an advanced playmaker on support, play Mata on the left as an advanced playmaker with support and have douglas costa in the middle as an inside forward with attack (alternatively you could try him out as a trequartista).

Go to the individual player instructions of these players and set their long shots to rarely, through balls to often and crosses to often. Also for the two wingers, depending on how you want them to play, change their wide play to move into channels or cuts inside, both work really well.