jamierules95

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I started a Real Madrid save, as I had never played with a Spanish team before and wanted to try out the mighty Madrid! So basically, the squad is very good and there isn't much to improve on. I don't really need a new right back even though Arbeloa is fairly ***** in this, so I play Ramos their, as I don't think he is much of a centre back in real life anyway plus I want Varane to improve. I still feel like I could slightly improve the midfield, and maybe add a new striker as Benzema has gotten injured frequently and i'm thinking of moving Morata on.

3 players I immediately thought of were Bale, Gotze, and Neymar! Tottenham rejected my 35 million bid for him so I didn't bother re-negotiating. Both Gotze and Neymar have accepted my contract offers but Neymar will cost me 61 million and Gotze 45 million. But Neymar wanted 105k a week and Gotze 125k a week. Although money doesn't really worry me as i'm Real Madrid. So I wanted to get some input as to who has been better for you guys.

Neymar or Gotze?

Neymar by a country mile...
Will make much more impact in your team.

I passed up the opportunity to sign Neymar because I really wanted Bale and couldn't afford both (I'm Southampton in 6th season and I thought I should bring Bale back where he belongs as well :p), but I do regret it.
He's scored 25 goals in 17 premier league starts for Man United :O

Gotze is awesome don't get me wrong, but his stats aren't balanced enough for me. I would definitely go with Neymar and set him as IF on the left, or play him as a striker AF

Thanks Fatal548, he has been excellent for me so far! 4 goals & 4 assists in 8 games with a 7.93 match rating!

I'm a Neymar fan, Whenever i've signed him he's always killed it....