iFortunatus

Reaction score
So I'd say I am playing FM on a half decent laptop, HP Envy 14 beats the i7. has a OK graphics card and so forth. whilst my friend is played on a much, much lower spec laptop his game runs just as smooth as mine although lately mine is jogging alot during the ME stages of the game.

Note; this is on the lowest graphics setting and it still lags which is ******* me off to be honest!

I thought maybe set the interface rendering mode from software to GPU assisted although when I do this the whole screen just goes gray then resets itself back to Software.

Laptop is fairly new, no virus's always keep it clean its becoming frustrating how nearly a £1000 laptop will not play the game on high quality smoothly!

any idea's is the GPU assisted a known bug still I searched and apparently it was fixed?

Any help appreciated!

Hi, I think this may be caused by changing settings on your graphics card. Try going to your graphics cards settings, restoring to default settings, and then go back to your FM preferences and select GPU assisted. Software should only be selected for poor graphics cards. Hope this helps!

Right, I've recently got a new laptop:

Processor: Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3630QM (2.40GHz) 6MB

RAM: 8GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (1 x 8GB)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 645M - 1GB DDR3 Video RAM - DirectX® 11

Hard-Drive: 1TB

When I run it on either GPU or Software, they're both fine, but will one of them be better overall/after playing for a long-period?