Althorus

Reaction score
Grafenberg [19.3] (TFF's Set pieces)

Grafenberg 19.3

Hi, this is my very first tactic, and my very first post, so ill introduce myself and how this tactic was created.​
First of all, I'd like to apologyze for my english and Im into football since like 1 month, dont be too hard with my knowledge.

Since my country is world champ, I saw how tactical football could be. This leads me to FM. I've to admit that I played on 19.1.1, cause I didnt expect myself to play it more than 50 minutes. But I did (Im playing on Steam now, we cool ?).

Tactic:

View attachment 15388

Im here to learn, so tell me if im doing something wrong, Im just having nice results with this so far.

The tactic was create using a TFF's one as a start, but mostly to get his set pieces. Ive changed almost everything else.

I wanted to have a structured, strong and wide defense to stop attacks coming from the wings (usually played by top teams), but also, I wanted to outnumber their defenses in attack, with a much more axial composition, to beat teams that will play defensive (I've learned catenaccio falled from that).
Since I cant buy as much players as I want, my tactic is low intensity, and rarely concede cards.

When Ive the ball, my team looks like a chaotic 3-3-3-1, when Ive to defend, its more like a 5-3-2 or a 5-4-1.

View attachment 16820
(Im the pink one)

The attacking phase is more like an axial vertical tiki taka.

View attachment 16819
(the black/pink one)

EDIT: Did some changes to make it better, I ran a new carrer, plug in the tactics and went on holiday with Liverpool.
View attachment 15455
View attachment 15456
Hope you will like it!

That's all ! Thanks a lot ! Enjoy it, and im glad to join your community.... Im still sorry for my english.

Last edited:
Grafenberg 19.3

Hi, this is my very first tactic, and my very first post, so ill introduce myself and how this tactic was created.​
First of all, I'd like to apologyze for my english and Im into football since like 1 month, dont be too hard with my knowledge.

Since my country is world champ, I saw how tactical football could be. This leads me to FM. I've to admit that I played on 19.1.1, cause I didnt expect myself to play it more than 50 minutes. But I did (Im playing on Steam now, we cool ?).

The Tactic

Im here to learn, so tell me if im doing something wrong, Im just having nice results with this so far.

The tactic was created using a TFF's one as a start, but mostly to get his set pieces. Ive changed almost everything else.
And its fantastic name comes from the fact that Im using YACS as a skin, and it makes my formation looks like a "G" when Im in a match.

View attachment 1199966

I wanted to have a structured, strong and wide defense to stop attacks coming from the wings (usually played by top teams), but also, I wanted to outnumber their defenses in attack, with a much more axial composition, to beat teams that will play defensive (I've learned catenaccio falled from that).
Since I cant buy as much players as I want, my tactic is low intensity, and rarely concede cards.

When Ive the ball, my team looks like a chaotic 3-3-3-1, when Ive to defend, its more like a 5-3-2 or a 5-4-1.

Im kinda glad because when i play against weaker team, my team gets like 60% possession, and I dont need to set up anything to see them leaving the ball against top teams and playing on counter attacks.

My defense is based on pressuring with the more offensives players, while the defensives hold the door and stay stuck to their places (You'll never get less than a 4-men line when defending, because only wingers and the middle CD are alloued to move, and my defense is wide, so they wont do it at the same time).

View attachment 1199969
(Im the pink one)

The attacking phase is more like an axial vertical tiki taka.

View attachment 1199970
(the black/pink one)

I could post results, but its my very first game/savefile, sometimes i tried things, and used the savestate to not make me lost everything just to set up a tactic, so they wouldnt be fair, but I swear its working fine for me, and if someone wants to post results or simulate a year, I would be glad to see it !

EDIT: I've started a new career, plug the formation, went on holiday, to get you something atleast something to show :
View attachment 1199983
As u can see, I concede not that much goals (but on the start), and i score a lot, even against Borussia.

That's all ! Thanks a lot ! Enjoy it, and im glad to join your community.... Im still sorry for my english.
how are your strikers doing?