Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
2463f4752704f4.jpg

2463f475368fbf.jpg

:wub:

Looks like I'll be getting a PS3 soon, with this and MGS4 around the corner. :)

Awesome, simply awesome!!

must buy hd tv and ps3...why oh why did i get a new car :(

Because you're going through a midlife crisis and thought the car would compensate for the baldness.

must buy hd tv and ps3...why oh why did i get a new car :(

what car did you get? hope its a nice one thats v fast!

Because you're going through a midlife crisis and thought the car would compensate for the baldness.

rofl

PS3 graphics are lush, but im sticking with my 360

what car did you get? hope its a nice one thats v fast!

PS3 graphics are lush, but im sticking with my 360

He bought a Clio I think.

I'm sticking with the 360, for a bit anyway. I think I will definately end up buying one though when MGS comes out.

Yea got a clio as my punto was falling apart :(.Im sticking with 360 untill pro ev 7 is out :D

i hope u got the clio sport as i see the normal clio a girly car lol

Yeh well until your old enough to drive you can't judge anyone :p

Why bump a 4 year old thread?

Because I was searching gran turismo and this came through the sarch so I'd tought I'd laugh at how he said 'Round the corner' when it came out three years later hope you happy now dickweed

Because I was searching gran turismo and this came through the sarch so I'd tought I'd laugh at how he said 'Round the corner' when it came out three years later hope you happy now dickweed

Any need to insult him just because he asked a legitimate question?

You know, if you didn't act like a **** when anyone so much as questions anything you do, an in this case he has a very good point, people might actually like you. Dickweed.

The depressing thing is, I still drive that Clio :(

Status
Not open for further replies.