Grand National 2011

Meh! Will draw a random from the sweepstakes at work and I will put £30 on what ever tips my dad or Alex Hammond give me.

I'm going for;

Don't Push It
Midnight Club
Or Noir De Somoza - E/W

Or Noir De Somoza - E/W

That's an interesting horse. Had great success in France winning masses of prize money, unproven at this distance though. Liking the look of Majestic Concorde, may throw a small E/W bet on King Fontaine as-well.

Sigh, I picked out Roll Along on the work sweepstake.

It's already given up and been replaced by "Golden Kite" at 80/1. Outside chance of a place I reckon ;).

That's an interesting horse. Had great success in France winning masses of prize money, unproven at this distance though. Liking the look of Majestic Concorde, may throw a small E/W bet on King Fontaine as-well.

I agree with that, excellent in France however unproven here.

Hence an E/W bet from me.

Interesting choice with King Fontaine also.

stuck 3 pound on Balabriggs at 14/1

my first bet :)

Don't Push It to win again I reckon, purely cos of the McCoy factor haha.

He's 9/1 on Paddy power, win or e/w so worth a bet. Might have a bet on Big Fella Thanks, or Comply or Die due to the amount its won in the past. 40/1 at the minute.

Thinking Dont push it or Majestic Concorde.
who is riding Majestic Concorde?

Put a tenner on Quinz on 16-1 been in great form this year!! and also a sneaky little fiver on santas son whos 150-1 but on the very off chance that he'll win i'd get a £775 return!!!

I think I might put a fiver on V-Neck.

Not very fast, but a good jumper.

I'll get my coat.

Noir de somoza and King fontaine are my two horses for the national. Got to love the outsiders.

Drew Ornais in the work's sweepstake at 80/1 - balls!
Bets on Quinz, Bluesea Cracker & Arbor Supreme

Quinz
Becauseicouldntsee
chief dan george
vic venturi

my 4 choices

The Tother One
Oscar Time
Comply or Die (mainly because its won me monies over the years)
Dont Push It

Win me monies!!!