Grand Theft Auto V

Pre ordered my game from Amazon last week, fully expecting the game to be sitting in my house when I got home. But nope, no game whatsoever. Was looking forward to this all day. Really disappointed in Amazon/The Royal Mail.

What kind of delivery did you ask for?

So is this any good they ive been un portugal the last 11 days so missed all the hype etc. Still can't get it till end of the month tho spent a ****** fortune

I love the game,
  • Melee combat is much better,
  • Driving is nicer although did take a little getting used to after 4,
  • Game looks beautiful, especially if you're looking over the city at night,
  • Characters are all slightly weird and amusing,
  • Things are going on everywhere all the time around you so it doesn't seem like you're the only thing having any impact,
  • Trevor.

Franklin's second safehouse is the greatest safehouse in the history of GTA IMO, that view at night is a different class.

has anyone experienced their xboxes freezing while playing this?

As you know when switching characters you will find them in a number of random situations, anything from laying by the pool to teaching Chop tricks in the garden. However just switched to Trevor to find him in bed with a crying Floyd who also happens to be wearing his girlfriends PJs and cuddling a Teddy. Thank you Rockstar for totally creeping me out.

As you know when switching characters you will find them in a number of random situations, anything from laying by the pool to teaching Chop tricks in the garden. However just switched to Trevor to find him in bed with a crying Floyd who also happens to be wearing his girlfriends PJs and cuddling a Teddy. Thank you Rockstar for totally creeping me out.

funny stuff that! i found him on top of a mountain in a girls dress drunk as a skunk

Yeah read about that one in the review but its yet to happen to me.

Just finished the story, and holy **** it was enjoyable.

This game hasn't let me down, hopefully GTA Online has a lot to offer.

Out of interest, would you tell me roughly how near I am to the end of the story, without telling me what's going to happen or anything like that?

I have just robbed a nerve toxin for the FIB, and have only just been aloud back in the city after giving Lester a statue to give to the mexican guy called Martin/Marvin

Out of interest, would you tell me roughly how near I am to the end of the story, without telling me what's going to happen or anything like that?

I have just robbed a nerve toxin for the FIB, and have only just been aloud back in the city after giving Lester a statue to give to the mexican guy called Martin/Marvin

You're about 65% through / Two thirds through.

Out of interest, which option did you choose? I went for C but feel like it may be worth be playing just to try another option.

I completed it last monday but did it pretty swiftly so feel like I may of missed out on some cool side mission. When you first play as Trevor... well that **** is just crazy. Looking forward to online.

I went with A. It's an ok ending but after talking with friends it seems C was the hollywood option to settle it all.

I felt the ending was "meh" There wasn't a main antagonist and whichever option you chose seemed like a rushed ending, although C is the best ending imo.

Anyone know how to go back and play the other endings? I chose C then replayed the mission before and after to no avail.

Anyone know how to go back and play the other endings? I chose C then replayed the mission before and after to no avail.

You can't im afraid, Replaying the mission makes no difference to your save. What console do you have mate?

You can't im afraid, Replaying the mission makes no difference to your save. What console do you have mate?

PS3. Ah well glad I chose C. A or B would mean losing all the missions for Trevor or Michael which would suck.

Can someone who has got 100% tell me what some of the miscellaneous missions are? i've only done 2 of them.

Can someone who has got 100% tell me what some of the miscellaneous missions are? i've only done 2 of them.

Buying clothes, getting a haircut, buying guns, buying stock, play fetch with Chop to name a few.

If you sign up to the Rockstar social club, there's a checklist provided for you towards your 100% completion.