Graphics card for FM.

xSEARL3Yx

One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
Hi

I am currently on a ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics card and its pretty poor tbh and can only just run on medium but is verry jiggery. I have a Toshiba Satellite L450D and I am wondering, which would be a better Graphics Card to play on high detail settings?

Is it possible to swap the GFX card in the laptop i have? is it safe?

Thanks

Graphics cards in laptops aren't upgradable, and looks like the CPU is the problem, a 2.1ghz single core is very poor.

Graphics cards in laptops aren't upgradable, and looks like the CPU is the problem, a 2.1ghz single core is very poor.

Ive seen videos and guides on how to do them. Just don't know if its safe or if its possible in the one I have.

Ive seen videos and guides on how to do them. Just don't know if its safe or if its possible in the one I have.

Depends what laptop it is, I'm pretty sure 99% of laptops can only have their RAM upgraded.

You can't upgrade an integrated graphics laptop, you can upgrade the graphics on a laptop that had a dedicated card to start with.

Upgrading the CPU would be difficult to impossible.

The laptop cpu is indeed not that fast.
I would not know how a much a new graka would help.
I think the Nvidia 7000 / Ati 1000 serie were common for this kinda laptops.
What to look for, would be a comparison between a HD3200 and a that ones.
HD3200 is a very non-gamer card. I got a HD4650, that is already a budget card.

(To suit a graka, the cpu need to handle this)

You can't switch the video card in a laptop. That's why real men, like me, use a desktop for gaming and a laptop for work/studying.