Graphics Cards

toonlad1

Reaction score
Can anyone help?!

I am looking to buy new laptop to replace my desktop and want to run FM 10 on it. Does anyone know if NVIDIA Geforce or ATI radeon HD graphics cards are able to run the 3D match graphics?

Any info will be greatfully appreciated.

Cheers
David

A top of the range graphics card is a waste for FM. Just get a laptop with good RAM, processing speed and a big hard drive. Any new graphics card should do the job fine.

Ok thanks for advice but the laptops i have seen have these graphics cards in them so they should fine. Yes?.

yea they should be fine to run the match engine. unless you want a seamlessly perfect matchday view equivalent to fifa or something, then you'll need a better one. otherwise those will be fine

Ok thanks for advice but the laptops i have seen have these graphics cards in them so they should fine. Yes?.

Oh sorry just realised I didn't fully answer the question. Yeah that is more than good enough to run FM 3D matches, should run most games quite well actually.

thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

thanks aannddyy.

i think any graphic card would do fine so long as its not integrated graphics. trust me, integrated graphics really suck

I don't know if last years game was hugely different when played on laptop, but I have a gaming laptop and it didn't run that great...but I imagine not everyone has high expectations like me....my only advice is do not get intergrated graphics at all costs...

I have an old ATI X800GT graphics card and it's fine for FM.

Thanks for all in the info and advice from those who have replied so far about this subject but i have got a couple more questions. Would an intel GMA X4500M graphic card be any good for the 3D match engine? Are intergrated graphics rubish? should i be looking for dedicated graphics?

Again any advice and info would be greatly received.

Cheers
David

I have the Nvidia Geoforce, and a AMD Athlon64, and FM is fine, just need plenty of RAM, as long as it is over 1gb,. You should be fine.