Hi guys, I have recently had to re-install fm after my laptop needed a re-boot and I cannot get on fm now and this message keeps coming up and I don't know why. I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it, but it hasn't done the job.

Many thanks in advance.

According to my laptop I have 104 gb free.

Oooh ignore my problem now guys, seems to have sorted itself out after installing updates on my laptop.

Well I just realised that you have posted here. I would have said to update the graphics drivers, as it is visual memory that you are short of, not physical.

When I am trying to create a new team on the FM10 Editor I make all the kits and such, but when a load the database on FM10 i pick my team and my kits turned out black and everything to do with my team was black. How can I change this.

not only the colours need changing, you need to go to kits tab, and change the colours in there.

hi can some one please help. i had some kits made for me by whyelse - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/mataa123-whyelses-kit-request-t46606/page3.html

they was for my Great Yarmouth save ive done everything right (i think) ive put them into my graphics folder plus i made them there own folder so the config would clash with other configs then on the game i unticked use skin cache plus ticked always reload skin on confirm and no joy

hi can some one please help. i had some kits made for me by whyelse - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/mataa123-whyelses-kit-request-t46606/page3.html

they was for my Great Yarmouth save ive done everything right (i think) ive put them into my graphics folder plus i made them there own folder so the config would clash with other configs then on the game i unticked use skin cache plus ticked always reload skin on confirm and no joy

Did you extract the file with winRAR?

so... I have club logos megapack (9000 logos) from here, and I made a new logo for my team(Southampton), I made config for it and everything, but it wont show in game... I think thats because thet megapackck... any help?

Delete the old logo from the Megapack. Why don't you just overwrite the previous logo?

that is a problem, I have it in some files, like this..
bezimena.jpg

so I dont know whit what program to open it... I tryed whit Word, Notepad, the file is too big...

Have you unzip or unrar it? What type is the file extension?

that is a problem, I have it in some files, like this..
bezimena.jpg

so I dont know whit what program to open it... I tryed whit Word, Notepad, the file is too big...

That is fine, they are FMF files, which you can make using the resource archiver. Put in the correct folder, and it will work finne

This is just a general question didn't want to start a thread on it.
I'm doing a 92/93 kit pack for a database, and just realised I've been making home/away/third kits for each club but some clubs in the game only have home & away, so is it possible to give these clubs a third kit ?

I'm having problems changing the attribute colours, I've managed to change the excellent colour, but the rest I've made invisible.
Can you tell me where I've gone wrong?

(the code and an example will be shown below).

Edit:

I've managed to get it too work, never mind :)

Last edited:
This is just a general question didn't want to start a thread on it.
I'm doing a 92/93 kit pack for a database, and just realised I've been making home/away/third kits for each club but some clubs in the game only have home & away, so is it possible to give these clubs a third kit ?

Yes, you use editor, and in each clubs section, go to the kits section, and add third in there.

I can't seem to upload my sig to any site, photobucket, imageshack or base.

It was 500 X 150, then 430 X 130
It's now 400 X 120 and it still won't upload, help please

That is fine, they are FMF files, which you can make using the resource archiver. Put in the correct folder, and it will work finne

I have the same problem,
What folder do you put them in?
I need every little detail if possible guys and gals (K)
Any help?

Last edited:
can anyone help me?, anytime i type in a players name and search for them an error message comes up and the screen goes wide with chubby stretched letters