Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Graphics Installation problem!

Reaction score
Hey Base, I got a problem :mad:
The thing is, when I download a logo/kit pack, the official kits and logos that come with the game don't change to the one I downloaded! I have check the config files and they are there but still it don't work for some reason <)

Here's an example:

You can see that most of the Premier League teams, which don't come with the logos and everything, have changed to the SilkySideways logopack. But the Championship teams don't. Why?

I have ticked off 'Use Skin Cache' and ticked 'Reload Skin on Confirm' this is bugging the **** out of me because it looks untidy having two different logo styles :'(

I heard somewhere that I need to delete something, what is it?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Come on guys :S

Reaction score
Where did you place the graphics ?
I know where to place it, hence why the logos work (Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/logos) but the ones that come with the game don't change to the one I downloaded for some reason :(

Reaction score
So they dont work then ?
My documents right ? Not sure whats wrong then you seem to be doing everything right

Reaction score
So they dont work then ?
My documents right ? Not sure whats wrong then you seem to be doing everything right
No, they do work but the official ones that come with the game don't change to the one's I downloaded.