tirel.png

made a mistake on home...will make it now

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

tirel.png

these arent the colours i wanted oO)

home kit: blue with a yellow stripe - I put it al!!!!! its blue whit yellow... maybe becaue my monitor had some weird colors, I put some cabels in wrong place...
away kit: white and black - it is!!!!

Home: Yeah it is blue with a green stripe....
Away: Yeah it is white.... but with red.

Home: Yeah it is blue with a green stripe....
Away: Yeah it is white.... but with red.

yep the stipe needs to be yellow not green and the blue a little darker and maybe on on the left side instead of the middle - and can you make the tyrrell, nike tick and braun all te same colour either white or black would be good

the away would be fine if the red areas were black

if you're having problems with the colours that cant be solved then i will just get someone else to make them

Last edited:
sorry a lot mate... my bad... I did something whit my monitor and its blue now... sorry... When I fix it i will try to do something... sorry again mate... colors in my monitor are all kind... sorry

essentially these are very nice kits and i like them but the colours used dont really reflect the colours used on the honda F1 cars :'(

essentially these are very nice kits and i like them but the colours used dont really reflect the colours used on the honda F1 cars :'(

Give me the colours & I'll change them for you mate :)

@tee14

this for team logo:
honda-f1-logo.jpg

this for sponsor: (can you remove the 'f1 honda racing team' bit)
598346_honda-racing-logo_3.jpg

home kit: mostly white with some red and some black
away kit: if possible i want somethin like the 'earth dream' design they had... this might be difficult/not possible... essentlially its the colours of the earth looking from space, so blue water with green land like on this car pictured
Honda%20F1%20Team%20Earth%20Car%202007.jpg

kit maker: keep this as diadora but can you switch it to the other side so its not too busy with the team logo (H)
EDIT: dont need ths sponsor on the away kit

Last edited:
I will do the Toyota and Porsche one for you as long as you post the sponsor, colours and things you insist are on the kit :)

I will do the Toyota and Porsche one for you as long as you post the sponsor, colours and things you insist are on the kit :)

both of these have been made already, do you fancy making Tyrrell?

away kit: if possible i want somethin like the 'earth dream' design they had... this might be difficult/not possible... essentlially its the colours of the earth looking from space, so blue water with green land like on this car pictured
Honda%20F1%20Team%20Earth%20Car%202007.jpg

kit maker: keep this as diadora but can you switch it to the other side so its not too busy with the team logo (H)
EDIT: dont need ths sponsor on the away kit

I would love to try the away one if all of you are okay with it. :) Sounds challenging.

I would love to try the away one if all of you are okay with it. :) Sounds challenging.
you'll have to check with tee14 see if he fancies it or not :)

whoever does it it'll be a challenge :p

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

@rossgalloway

team: tyrrell
team logo:
Tyrrell.gif

kit make: nike
Kit sponsor: braun
Braun-logo-35345D6A96-seeklogo.com.gif

home kit: blue with a yellow stripe - these colours
tyrell-p34-f1.jpg

away kit: white and black
SS09

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

@Pistolped

team Jaguar
tean logo:
Jaguar_400.gif

kit make: fred perry
kit sponsor: becks
Becks_logo.jpg

home: british racing green with white trim
away: reverse home
SS09

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

@Alvalade
team: arrows
team logo:
images

kit make: diadora
kit sponsor: Warsteiner
warsteiner_logo.jpg

home kit: gold
arrows-a2.jpg

away kit: white with red diagonal stripes

P1100342.jpg

third kit: orange and black
images

Last edited:
I'll do some for you Triv when I get Photoshop back, uninstalled it recently unfortunately :(

I'll do some for you Triv when I get Photoshop back, uninstalled it recently unfortunately :(

cool, just let me know when you can and what team you wanna do that is still free in the OP and i'll post a template for you

cheers mate

thanks alvalade, they're briliant :D:D