I would help you. But I use Smart Shirt Designer, and therefore the kits are a different template, not SS'09. Sorry about that, but good luck with the rest of it. I'll give it a go once all done and dusted! :D

@ the little pea

team: sauber
logo:
images

kit make: nike
kit sponsor: tissot
tissot_logo.gif

home kit: black and white something like the pattern on the car
1994%20sauberCesaric.jpg

away: two shades of blue in the pic, with white trim
sauber.jpeg

third: mainly white with a small amount of black and red
BMW-Sauber-C29-23-600x385.jpg

Ok Trivaldo will get them done at 7

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

sauber1.png
sauber2.png
sauber3.png

Sorry for your long wait and hope these are ok if you need any changes just ask

Last edited:
@ Kerbal

team: penske
team logo:
logo560.gif

Sponsor:
first-national-city-travelers-checks-73132588.jpg
(can you remove the box and just have the circle logo)
kit make: nike
Home kit : mosly white with some red and blue
1975+Penske+PC3(F1)-8.jpg

away kit: usa flag

Ok, if you like this Rial please, if not tell me what to change.

perskehcopy.png

perskeacopy.png

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:33 PM ----------

Rial

i'll post up some templates of the remaining teams tomorrow (H)

*BUMP*

Its been a couple of years but i will finally be getting round to doing this database when the new game is out. I've neglected the editor almost completely on FM12 and i've got my hunger back for this project - not to mention time, i don't have loads but i have more now my son is a little bit older. I have started scribbling rough ideas for the staff at each club...

Ideally i would love to have a kit pack to go with the finished database, which obviously was what this thread was about. A few of them were made and posted on here but there are a lot that weren't made and some that need re-doing. If any kit makers are interested in this project then please PM me, ideally i would like just one or two kit makers to work on this as too many kit makers can look messy with the quality of some kits suffering.