BigEasyG

Reaction score
HELP!! Please.......
I've downloaded all the new kits,logos & faces for FM13.
I've placed them in their folders;
SI/FM2013/Graphics/Kits (logos,Faces)...........I then 'reload' skin in Preferences......but nothing loads (I hate playing with no badges/faces/etc.....
I'm playing EPL...
Any help would be greatly appreciated (btw...my graphics card is not the issue)
Cheers:)

Try ticking/unticking 'use caching to decrease page loading times' then reload skin.

Try ticking/unticking 'use caching to decrease page loading times' then reload skin.

mld81 - if they're looking for a Team Captain, you've got my vote!!

All good - thanks for the help.

Hi Iam having the same problem except it doesn't help unticking/ticking the "use cache to decrease page loading times" box.

I have downloaded faces, kits, logos etc. and put them in the folder My Docs/Sports Interactice/FM 2013/graphics/faces (or kits, logos etc. respectable).

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated.

mld81 - if they're looking for a Team Captain, you've got my vote!!

All good - thanks for the help.

Not a problem, all part of the fm-base community helping each other out :)

Hi Iam having the same problem except it doesn't help unticking/ticking the "use cache to decrease page loading times" box.

I have downloaded faces, kits, logos etc. and put them in the folder My Docs/Sports Interactice/FM 2013/graphics/faces (or kits, logos etc. respectable).

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated.

Have you tried unticking the box if it is ticked and then click to reload the skin? Alternatively if it is already unticked,tick the box and reload the skin?

Ive got the same issue, no amount of checking/unchecking the 'use cache...' box will load up the graphics I have downloaded

I got it too work but it gave me another problem, the writing like the stat names (finishing, first touch etc) blends in with the background so you can't really see it, plus same with scorers on results page, your team name in the league table and fitness percentage.

Anyone know how to get it back to what they were?

Thanks

i'm having the same problem, its really ******* me off!!! everything is in the correct place and im unticking, ticking boxes left right and centre and no faces, logo's etc.... the skin is working i download (steklo) but nothing else.

i had this problem, it didnt seem to load anything i had downloaded with the default skin.

since i downloaded FNC skin and now the player faces and metalic logo images work perfect.

i have tried 2 kits and it didnt directly work i may have to a quick skin swap to make them work.

i dont know how people get this to work first time nothing ever seems to work for me.

i also have issues if i want to add my own photos in using edit on a config in a seperate folder or even the original configs with photo packs. if anyone has the patience to help me id be very grateful.

I have the same problem with skins, even when i tick/untick the "use cache to decrease page loading times" buttom.. other options?