Graphics problem - Packs not showing on reinstall

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
The thread I never thought I'd post... I'll try to keep it as short as possible but will need to give a bit of info.

When I first downloaded FM15 I partitioned my SSD to have a dedicated partition for FM, installed it there and added all my graphics mods and all was good in the world. The game's loading and saving times did seem slower than usual to be honest which wasn't great considering it was installed on an Intel 530 Series SSD but I overlooked that and it isn't particularly relevant here.
A week or so ago I decided to use the FM15 Editor to do some of my own transfer updates to start a new game but a schoolboy error saw me merge the database instead of saving, of course then upon starting a new game I didn't get the choice of databases to load and none of the changes were there.

I read that the only way to get around it was to uninstall the game and the Editor and re-install, so I set about this (backing up my saved games and graphics folders just in case) but decided that while I was in the process I'd install the game to my Caviar Black where all my other games are stored. So I deleted the partition on my SSD (J: drive) and extended it back into the C: drive. I then installed FM15 onto my gaming HDD (D: drive) but for the life of me couldn't get my badges, facepacks and logos to show. I checked time and again that they were in the correct folder (C:> Users > Boozad > My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM15 > Graphics) but nothing seemed to be working.
I uninstalled the game again and this time deleted the FM15 folder within the SI folder then re-installed, but the game didn't recreate the FM15 folder. I copied it back over from the Public Users folder and repopulated my graphics but still no joy.

So I finally took to uninstalling Steam (losing over 100 installed games in the process) just in case there was anything in there that was still pointing to the J: drive and re-installed FM15 again. Still no joy. I've reinstalled FM13 just and all's working perfectly pulling its graphics from the original SI > FM13 > Graphics folder, so this is specific to FM15.

If anybody has any ideas about what the **** is going on and can point me in the right direction I'll owe you a big sloppy kiss (tongues optional). It's ******* me right off now, this is the first problem I've had with any FM release and I've finally admitted defeat.

Last edited:
Nevermind, I've sorted it. For some reason FM15 is now creating it's folders in the Public Users folder instead of my personal Users folder. Strange, don't know why and don't care.