beany2111

Reaction score
Can anyone help?
Just downloaded the matchday and team backgorounds for the premiership, looks great but having trouble reading the text. I have downloaded a few different skins now to help me with this problem but none of them are showing up on my prferences screen in the 'display and sound' menu.

Im trying to extract them via winrar, but in the football manager dropdown menus, it only has the 'db' and 'sounds' option even though i have created the folders for graphics/skins and put them in the correct place as my facepacks etc al work ok.

Im having to download them and drag and drop them to my desktop then place them in the corrct folders but this doesnt seem to be working.
I have the latest patch downloaded, and everything else works i.e. facepacks, kits etc, but i just suss out these skins, its doesnt give me the option to use them in game

Can anyone give me advice how to solve this??? or a complete idiots guide on how to do it??? Beany

Not too sure but in the Football Manager dropdown menus does it go to Program Files?
Because the graphics folder where you save your Facepacks should be My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011

Just a thought.