JamesGHull

Reaction score
Having serious problems with logos and kits. As you can see on the screenshots I currently have no club badges whatsoever. I've tried several different downloads and none show up. I can't see what I can be doing wrong considering I've got player facepacks + skins, so I'm obviously extracting the right way. I just don't seem to be able to manage the other graphics :/

Advice?

have you made sure you have gone to the preferences screen and unticked use skin cache? like this pic?

DSzQx.jpg

That is really odd - you can see the Hull symbol watermark in the top left, yet the logos themselves don't work. Very strange... What logopack is this you are using? I haven't had any trouble just copying straight over from FM10.

If you have already done what Raikan said, go into preferences anyway and click the 'Reload Skin' button at the bottom left.

haah, I never saw that, my LCD was tilted upright :p had to lean forward to see it, well then it is definately not the skin cache issue, what logo's are you using?

It actually was the skin cache issue, I was sure I'd already unticked it but apparently not :)
still didn't fix the kits problem though and I've tried 3 different premier league kit packs on here.

something probably wrong with the config files then, not too clued up on that to be honest, glad you sorted the logo's out though