Great Arsenal formation play like the real arsenal.

lumzzie

Reaction score
the formation i use is incredible they play like the real arsenal, the score for fun, the players are never too tired after a match and i only bought two Very cheap players for rotation. But the only team it is not very good against is Chelsea's 4-4-2 diamond and ill explain.
After studying the game and arsenal the formation i came up with is 4-5-1 more exactly 4-2-3-1(i know everyone says 4-5-1 but its the tactics that makes it what it is).
1) for the team settings very fluid, attacking, More direct,more expressive, press more and the rest are set to default.
2) specific instruction: def line (normal (center))/width (normal (center))/tempo (slow)/ time wasting (rarely)/ focus passing (mixed). let the position of the tempo and time wasting be just after the "d" of mixed for focus passing. counter attack and offside (yes).
Even tho the game says direct goes best with quick, but because of arsenals tactical talent it works perfect plus quick passing makes the players tired which is killing two birds with one stone.
3) individual settings (set every thing to default if not written below)
Almunia (goalkeeper /defend)
sagna (wb/ def) gallas(CD/def/mentality fully defensive) varmalean(same as gallas) clichy(sagna)
fabregas (deeplying playmaker/ support/manmark both setpieces) song (bwm/def)
Aml Nasri/walcott( inside foward/attack/cross rarely/wideplay cut inside/corner short option)
Amr rosicky/eduardo (same as Aml/corner near post flick on)
Amc Arshavin (terquatista/attack/cross often/corners manmark and lurkoutside area)
CF Vanpersie (poacher/attack/run deep(middle)/run ball (middle)/thro balls often/cross rarely/cross from mixed/corner challenge keeper).
this formation has seen cruise thro matches so easy that i can rest so many players and score so much. im currently in my 2nd season and last season Rvp scored 49 goals in 42. walcott 21 in 30. eduardo 18 in 29. arshavin 18 in 36. and a total of 18 different players scored for me. oh yeah the two players i bought serbastian kehl (dm/mc) compared to the popular veloso who can be expensive kehl is about £5m(the only problem is they complained he is injury prone which he never got injured the whole season and played the whole season when song was out for the whole season. and 2nd player is robert enke(gk) also about £5m, quality signing and fans love him.anyway hope the tips that saw me win the league Fa cup and carling cup but lost in Chaps final to chelsea helps you out

How long did it take you to write that up.?

Cause you could of uploaded the tactic in about 8 seconds.

I just finished 3th season with arsenal. Season 3 I use your tactic, it's great,i won premiership and fa cup,but lost in final ECC against liverpool 4-1.I had a problem few last games,near ending priemiership

As you can see last four,five games I draw, and loss,almost lost primership,I dont no what happen with my team.They just could t WIN!!