great business done or bad business opinions!

pockett18

Reaction score
on my milan save season 2012/13 i have thomas vermaelen coming to me on a free and possibly cristian zapata wud these deals represent good business for milan at centre back i currently have thiago silva, miranda, sokratis papasthapoulos, davide astori and joris mathijsen.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

ps should i look at my full back area? i have at left back didac and antonini and for right back van der wiel.

later you will have harmony problem because they all star who want to get in the starting lineup,just my opinion (6)

@mullen in what way did i pay too much??

also @hidayat i take your point on board by i plan to rotate players each game ensuring a fresh competitive squad.

That's soem decent frees, just wondering what happened to Vermaelen at arsenal

1. why are you making so many threads?? jsut ask on your other milan thread
2. yes it would be good business :D
3. fullback - get that sergio re guy

i think his contract ran out it was just before january i think i offered him a contrasct with my milan team cos arsenal didnt renew him and he said yes so i have him coming.

@fm1063 i wasnt aware theres a limit how many threads you can make?

@fm1063 i wasnt aware theres a limit how many threads you can make?

mate don't be so f***ing cocky and you have made about 7 threads all about your AC Milan save. You could have asked all of those in one thread call "AC Milan Help"

it is a waste of space!!!

I do agree with fm1063 here, it is a bit ridiculous the number you have created but then again, theres no real rule against it, more of a thing out of respect to make the mod's job's bit easier, less cluttering on the server.

@fm1063 i apologise for any offence caused my friend i didnt mean that to sound or come oyt as i was being cocky i was just generally assuming there were no limits to threads etc, also please please bear in mind im all new to forums i never really have used them before if you could give me some hint and or advice i would be very greatful.

@fm1063 i apologise for any offence caused my friend i didnt mean that to sound or come oyt as i was being cocky i was just generally assuming there were no limits to threads etc, also please please bear in mind im all new to forums i never really have used them before if you could give me some hint and or advice i would be very greatful.

ok sorry i thought you meant it the way i thought. utterly sorry

its ok mate all water under the bridge if u can give me any advice or tips for future i woudl eb greatful as im new to this malarky lol.