kev99

Reaction score
Hi

Have not got any screenies or much info as currently at work.

Im Notts Forest and in 1st season i have signed some young talent from the Denmark league.

Jo Inge Berget
Bressan
Drage
Strandberg

They arent performing consistantly, and the low prices i picked them up for makes me wonder if these will grow and hopefully see us through in the EPL too?

Does anyone have any experience with how these turn out?

Have not got any experience with the players you have mentioned, but I just wanted to correct you. They are from norwegian league, and not the danish. I'm from Denmark, so I just wanted to tell you :p

Ooops! Sorry Sir, you are of course correct!

From my experience, Strandberg and Inge Berget might be good enough (Mid-table Prem standard with some luck), I doubt Drage will cut it if you really want to progress, I'm not really sure about Bressan. You could try adding Selnaes (should be good enough for a bottom half prem side), Svensson (mid-table prem), Mats Moller Dhaeli (top half prem - eventually), Etzaz Hussain (mid table prem)

No worries, just wanted to tell you :)
I'm not playing with the norwegian league, so I could not find all the players you have mentioned, but I manage to find Bressan (I suppose it's the guy from Belarus you're talking about) and Strandberg, so here's a SS of them:
View attachment 446668View attachment 446667
I'm currently halfway through third season, so hopefully it will help you to see if they are good enough for your side :)

No worries, just wanted to tell you :)
I'm not playing with the norwegian league, so I could not find all the players you have mentioned, but I manage to find Bressan (I suppose it's the guy from Belarus you're talking about) and Strandberg, so here's a SS of them:
View attachment 437046View attachment 437048
I'm currently halfway through third season, so hopefully it will help you to see if they are good enough for your side :)

Thanks Mate, Strandberg looks a decent prospect and could do a job for a few season! Much appreciated

From my experience, Strandberg and Inge Berget might be good enough (Mid-table Prem standard with some luck), I doubt Drage will cut it if you really want to progress, I'm not really sure about Bressan. You could try adding Selnaes (should be good enough for a bottom half prem side), Svensson (mid-table prem), Mats Moller Dhaeli (top half prem - eventually), Etzaz Hussain (mid table prem)

Thanks mate, I'll take a look at the suggestions. I've actually already signed Hussain, be he is out injured for 8 months thanks to a preason horror tackle! I actually had the highest hopes out of the lot for him!

You're welcome :) Yeah, he looks pretty good and could definitely do a good job in Premier League!