Dat posession, looks insane. Can you please show the amount of passes in a match analysis both for the whole team and the players?

I really dislike these types of posts where theres just screenshots. No explaination, no selling the idea or the tactic, no method. Nothing.

I mean, come on. You expect us to just try a tactic which you are using in the year 2022 with a team that look like it contains mostly of regens (and who knows just how good they are, maybe theyre all wonderkids?). Why not try it in the year 2015/2016 with a mid table team or something.

Baljic, Mayke and Barbosa are all wonderkids and probably world class players by that year so...it really doesnt matter that youre Bradford.

Last edited:
Amazing!

I started my third season using this tactic, and it's really good! By images of Bradford, I thought it was a defensive tactic, a few goals. But with quality players, like my Arsenal, plus defend well, I put a lot of goals! Thanks Blade22, good job! Leave pictures of my fourth season too, but I haven't finished yet

View attachment 127493View attachment 127492

Really want to give this a shot, please mirror it for me.

Really want to give this a shot, please mirror it for me.

Never understood why people keep asking the tactics creator to mirror the tactics and wait for him to either do it or not. When they can do it easily. Just write down player instructions and move them to the opposite side and choose the same instructions again.
Just take two min.

Never understood why people keep asking the tactics creator to mirror the tactics and wait for him to either do it or not. When they can do it easily. Just write down player instructions and move them to the opposite side and choose the same instructions again.
Just take two min.

Two minutes I don't have sorry.

Just take two min.

Don't even have to write them down :)

There is option of Saving Preset when you go to Edit under player instructions. These can be simply loaded afterwards.

View attachment 127237

View attachment 127236