Great Goal I Scored!

YatesyLaa

Reaction score
Was playing FM the other day and i managed to pull this goal off, off of my best ever on the game.

It was the 2nd leg of a europa league qualifier, i was Aberdeen and the opponents were Dinamo Buc.

They went 1-0 up, i brought it back to 1-1 but i needed another goal because they had the away goal... then this happened in the dying moments :D!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBy18cwRUHw"]YouTube- FM2010 Goal 1, Pawlett vs Dinamo Buc.[/ame]

That's a pretty awesome climax.

Ben Parker did something almost identical for my Leeds game, the other side though.

That's an absolute belter

That's made me want to manage in the SPL now :p Thanks!

Yeah i was bricking it towards the end, ending up pumping the ball up and overloading them with players :p

Just bumping incase anyone else wanted to see this wonder. :D

Nice goal, wish I was that lucky. That is usually the other team doing that to me. :S

It does say that its a cross though. Still pretty tasty, but they wont score goals like that and mean it at Aberdeen, or anywhere else for that matter.

It does say that its a cross though. Still pretty tasty, but they wont score goals like that and mean it at Aberdeen, or anywhere else for that matter.

Yeah it was a cross, maybe ronaldo would shoot from there? Who knows.