Great Keeper(s) for less than £10 million???

Benners321

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a great keeper (young or old) for less than 10 million can anyone sggest any names? Thanks

Benners321 ;)

oscar ustari
sergio asenjo
brad friedel
leo franco
jerzy dudkek
manuel almunia
paul robinson
wayne hennesey
kieran westwod
pepe reina
ben foster
tomas kuschizak
santiago canizarez (sp) valencia

Need a decent back up, to Pep and Itandje keeps complaining and I just sold Cavialari for £5 Million to Barca :D

Hennessey* Hes probably your best shout.
When I left Rangers in 2014 Arsenal and Manchester United bought Allan Mcgregor and Neil Alexander so maybe a shout for the future

Mcgregor Aged 26
Alexander Aged 30

bogdon labont, 1.6m never complains and will cover reina no problem. good keeper.

federico vilar for 1.5m is class also see: ben foster,ustari, ochoa, labont, asenjo

Try adler? Very good goalkeeper.
But for back-up I would say Fabianski.

Try Kemeni, he is cameroon goalkeeper and plays for Espanyol. I bought him for 6 million (i think 25 years old) and he still playing for me 4 years later, helped me win the premier league with fulham!! he's solid and wont let you down...

i personally prefer sergio asenjo great keeper and is usually always happy and plays late into his career i think about 37

Chris Kirkland and Matt Murray are good solid Keepers.

in my middlesbrough season i have asenjo in goal and ustari on the bench and he is happy to sit there... in the fa and carling cup he gets used and he is showing improvement just getting used in the cup

yohan pele on a bosman in second season oscar ustari has a 4.8 mil release clause class keepers recomend the both

Last edited: